Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AOL AIM

Pam

Looking for AIM version 5.0.2938

Just upgraded to the newest one and unless you register with Netscape Network, you get a screen to sign up everytime you bring AIM up... what a pain. Thanks.

Pam

Give me a second..lemme update the section.
    Alex Levine
    OldVersion.com
    Helper

Added.
    Alex Levine
    OldVersion.com
    Helper

jkw

Could u get netscape aol instant messenger 4.0? It is the only thing I can run on my computer and I cant find it

CALM

3.5 and 4.1 are here
    http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=aim
    What are your computer specs?
    I use 2.1 on W98 and XP

DaveS

hey, can someone send me the 5.2 version of AIM? for some reason my downloads aren't working and I want the old version back

thanks
    youngladdy15@netscape.com

Super Moderator

Which exact version of 5.2 do you want? As there are a few variances of 5.2.
    http://oldversion.com/program.php?n=aim

justacafe

Does anyone have, or know where I can get the AIM version just before v5.9.3690? It seems that AOL has found a way to pop up the AOL Today window even though I don't want it to. Any ideas....? Email me at justacafe@yahoo.com. Thanks!

this should of been posted in the request section and formatted as per the pinned topic HOW TO REQUEST AN APP . also asking for people to email the information you require is of no use to other users of the forum, others who want the same app would not find it if it is sent to you by email and not posted on the forum.