Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AOL AIM

Default AIM Triton = suck

AIM Triton as stated before equals suck. I need the version of aim that came before that. The one where when away you can still IM people. If anyone could point me in the right direction then it would be greatly apriciated!

Default Same as older AIM's

I need the aim that allows for sending of messages when you have an away message up.
    thanks
    -the rabid dog-

I was wondering if someone can get me the previous version of AIM of the current version. I just recently upgraded and I don't like it. =/

Release Candiate 1

I'm still using version 4.3.2229... IMO, the last best version.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by azncook View Post
    I was wondering if someone can get me the previous version of AIM of the current version. I just recently upgraded and I don't like it. =/
    http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=aim
    simply me

Default AIM 5.5.3598ca

I cannot find it anywhere. Supposedly its the best version of aim. Please can someone give me a link to download it. Thank you!

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by jankIE View Post
    I cannot find it anywhere. Supposedly its the best version of aim. Please can someone give me a link to download it. Thank you!
    please in future requests follow the pinned topic at the top of this board.i moved this into an existing thread and as you will see i had recently pointed someone to the same program but different version.
    simply me