Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

bbrriiaann

I've emailed oldversion.com twice with CleanImesh, the ripped adware free version of Imesh, which is the better GUI-Kazaa, but it was never accepted.
    So, I wonder, why is this? What is the acceptance policy on this site???
    But i've read here that you guys apperantly think that any Imesh version has spyware etc. Not so for Dr. Damns version.

if you guys still want it, just ask.

Bye.

Super Moderator

Originally posted by FAQS@ http://www.oldversion.com/contact.php
    Unfortunately we cannot guarantee a response to every letter due to the overwhelming amount of mail that is received.
    What would be the legal status of a 'ripped' version? Does the original imesh permit its software to be modified? If not, then its in violation of its EULA, which will not find its way on to this site. Maybe thats a reason why its not being hosted?

I do not decide on what gets accepted and what does not, this is not my site. I am just the forum moderator. Check the main site for contact info.
    Just because you upload a program, does not mean it will instantly be added to the main site, nor does that mean it will never appear.
    I have uploaded several apps over the months I have been a member, and of the many I've uploaded, I believe one was added to the listing.
    So do not take it to mean anything against you. The site runs and works well, and I am sure the owners have planned how they run it and what they will add. It costs money to run a site such as this, the more apps they offer to download, the more money it will end up costing them in bandwidth. Maybe they are hoping to collect alot of programs, and when they can receive some financial backing they will have alot to offer, til then, they will just add as they see fit.

By the way, older versions of iMesh have been posted in the past. Please search the forum.
    Older iMesh clients