Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

jazz

Few months back i downloaded kazaa and had to pay few dollars for it, i was showing this new found thing to some of my friends but they blew me up when they introduced me to the free software...luckily for me, after a few days i got an email terminating my membership, which was a relief.......i want to know if there is any difference between the two....the free software and the one that must be paid......plz comment

Gara

well, if i remember right, the free version, like Kazaa Lite ++ has no spyware.

Administrator

Originally posted by jazz@Mar 26 2004, 09:02 AM
    Few months back i downloaded kazaa and had to pay few dollars for it, i was showing this new found thing to some of my friends but they blew me up when they introduced me to the free software...luckily for me, after a few days i got an email terminating my membership, which was a relief.......i want to know if there is any difference between the two....the free software and the one that must be paid......plz comment
    why start a kazaa thread when there are loads that you could of added your question to, searching the forums could possibly answer your question, also adding to an existing thread keeps all items relating to a certain subject together and not spread all over the forum making it harder for others to locate, there was recently a thread containing a link or address to a kazaa dedicated site, search the forums and you would possibly have found a solution already to your problem.
    simply me