Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pc-cillin

chester_ting

I had a free version of Pc-cillin anti-virus and i had to re-install windows and now its not free could you please find me a free version and post a few versions so i can choose one

Program Name: Trend micro Pc-cillin antivirus
    Current version: ????
    Desired versions: anything free
    Description: anti-virus

Super Moderator

Was this 'free' version one which came preloaded on your computer when it was new? If yes, then it was a bundled application, and not a freeware title.

chester_ting

no, it was downloaded then when i formatted my pc it was forgotten :blink: it would be great if i could get it back

Super Moderator

It would make it alot easier for me, and the others who search for files, if you atleast gave an idea of what version number your seeking. It makes it difficult to know what you want without one. As I have never used this app, so I do not know what would be a "free" version number range.
    If I find any versions, I may find several variances, and I really do not have the time to install and test each one I find.
    If you could add a version number in the ideal range this would help alot, by eliminating any finds which excede the range.

Administrator

i have never heard of pc cillin being freeware, i have seen it on a vast amount of machines as bundled software, , all i can find on searching is this link http://www.clearview.co.uk/trend_enquiry_form.htm which is a 30 day evaluation cd, you may be able to upgrade this online,but again this would not be free, there has been recently a number of free antivirus apps listed if you search the forum or you may find a copy on ebay.com. this lnik gives a download but does link back to trend micro so it will be the latest version which is shareware. http://www.snapfiles.com/get/pccillin.html
    simply me

ok then, sorry. thanks anyway

Gary Tait

My understanding was that the bundled version is a limited time license
    (something like 90 days). When my license ran out, I go AVG from www.grisoft.com

Very annoyed

Hello,

I know im doing this wrong but i dont know where to post. Im not looking for software, but i might need it.

I was just installing PC-Cillin 2002 from a disk and halfway through the install it says "error..... pattern file" Or something like that. Then the whole installation exits, and my CD drive is gone, completely. Its not in my computer anymore and its just gone. this has happened before and i had 2 get a guy in here to fix it, its really starting to annoy me, is there any other ways to enable or re-install it? or just find out why the hell its dissapearing like this?

Please help!

Very annoyed

Ok now this is just stupid. The CD is in their and it wont even eject so i can get the disk out, its just completely gone!!!! Ahhh man!!!

Squattail

Hi,

I have Pc-Cillin 2002 on disk with serial and reg code and it installs fine but it the version is way out of date and i want to upgrade to one of the following using my reg code and serial so i dont have to re-pay

Pc-Cillin 2003 (whole years upgrade)

or

Pc-Cillin 2004 (dont know if it exists?)

or

Security Suite (latest version, Contains the whole package)

Can i download the trial version or registered version of one of them then put in the serial and reg code amd activate it from trial to full verison? Because i dont want to pay for it all over again. If anyone has any comments to help from experience or so can they please reply!

Thank you h34r: