Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pc-cillin

Very annoyed

Please dont turn this thread into a fight

Guest thank you I think you may of offended pun tho

---------------------------------------------------------------

Guess what everyone? After getting replies from you guys saying that the transfer wouldnt work and i should just stick with 2002.. I sent an e-mail directly too the trend micro people are they are sending me a complimentary free version of 2003 for being a loyal customer!!!! How nice is that!!!!! No company would do that, just give out a 2003 verison!! Thats crazy!!! OH well, im not complaining :lol: I thanked him so much and he asked for my address for postal!

Lovely people these days!!!!

very annoyed, thanks for your comments, i perhaps offended PUN but the idea was not to offend it was just making a valid point about my opinions, i value my opinions and think that PUN would understand this, i only made the last comment because PUN refered to me as a troll, which i am definitely not, if i have an opinion i voice my opinion as others should do, this is not fighting it is merely a difference of opinion, if i thought it was being turned into a fight or argument i would of totally ignored it and not bothered replying to him, so PUN if you read this i hope you see it as such and are not offended by it, if you are then i apologise

Happy

I know what you mean

I am no longer "Very Anoyed" Because i'm not annoyed, I'm happpy!

Im "Happy"

If you dont know why look about 2 posts down B)