Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Super Moderator

Not to sound like a broken record here, but I can tell you did not search the forum, since on the very top of the Programs Topic is a similar question with already contains the answer.
    http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...t=ST&f=2&t=1390

If that does not answer your request, then search the forum and i am sure this has been answered and asked more times in the past, and also, past message hold value, the information does not get all moldy and useless -on most apps that is!

Gold

Oh right thanks very much man ill check that out sorry to be a pain in the ass as you can guess im new so thats my bad thanks alot though much appreciated!!

Super Moderator

Originally posted by -KA1-@Oct 13 2003, 07:23 PM
    Oh right thanks very much man ill check that out sorry to be a pain in the ass as you can guess im new so thats my bad thanks alot though much appreciated!!
    welcome. your not being a pain, I just want to point out that by searching the forum there are answers already. For many apps the same question is asked over n over, thats no problem, but for the person asking the question, they could have had an answer much faster had they searched, then sitting around waiting for someone to answer their post.
    and if the answer is not in any of those postings, just add your question to one of those postings, to up it to the top of the board. and this will be seen, plus it will keep alot of the program-in-questions problems and answers in a single thread.

obergine9

Hi, on which version of windows media player was it possible to speed up, slow down, add echoes or play music backwards on. I think it was the windows 95 version. Could you put that version up please.

Super Moderator

I do not remember any Windows Media Player being capable of those functions. I know you can get some of these features in the "MediaPlayer Classic" at http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.p...ackage_id=84358 which can do some of these features, and can also play Quicktime Movies & Real Media via codec packs. Which do not require you to install either Quicktime or Real Player to use the codes.
    You can get the codecs pack at http://www.k-litecodecpack.com/
    Note, the mega-codec pack is 17megs.

Lenvik

Isn't that Sound Recorder?

Super Moderator

Originally posted by Lenvik@Apr 6 2004, 06:38 AM
    Isn't that Sound Recorder?
    Your right. Just checked that after seeing your post.