Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Draziom

hi guys. i have a problem with the k-lite mega codec pack. i downloaded it and when i d/l a clip in the windows classic media player its a blackscreen. i dont know why there is no picture, i can hear the sound, but no picture. i tried to adjust the settings alot of ways but it doesnt work. if you can tell me step by step how to adjust the settings that would be great. thanks.

Super Moderator

Try downloading an installing the "Media Player Classic" to play the movies in.
    http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.p...ackage_id=84358

Draziom

the k-lite mega codec pack already has the windows media classic player. it plays certain movies but most of them it doesnt. aybe my OS doesnt support it or something. i am on windows ME. i dont know if that would be the problem could it be? the k-lite mega codec pack has the WMC player the BS player all the files it said can be played with 1 player.

Super Moderator

Since your problem is with that program, maybe you should try contacting the developers, or looking on the sourceforge bug tracking list.
    What movies are you trying to play that are giving you the black screen? Are they Divx movies? then you will need a Divx codec as well.