Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Style Xp

kaabob

STyle XP please!

Super Moderator

Originally posted by kaabob@Oct 18 2004, 11:38 PM
    STyle XP please!
    Please take the time to post correctly, in an exisitng thread if one exists (as you can now see, 1 did indeed exist.)
    You have not even requested a version you want. No one is going to guess what your asking for, which means your request will then go unanswered.
    As the above post of mine mentions, read the Howto when requesting a file. You clearly did not take the time to do so.
    If you do not follow the 'Howto request an app' thread, which the name means what it says, you can not expect to get a reply.

bmh67wa

Just a quick note to let you all know that if you have installed SP2 then older versions of Style XP won't work properly and may make your computer unstable (more than normal :P ) and crash. You need at least version 2.12. Yes, I use Style XP and yes I had problems after SP2. All is well now after the upgrade though.

guest_Stuart

Program Name: Style XP
    Current version: 2.16
    Desired versions:2.15

Default Style XP 3.10

Program Name: Style Xp
    Current version: 3.14
    Desired versions: 3.10
    Description: Style Xp is a program that, pretty much makes your desktop however you want using different themes and such.

Program Name: Style XP
    Current version: 3.16
    Desired versions: 3.14 (male/female)
    Description: an application that allows you to install unsigned Windows XP visual styles on your PC
    Last edited by guest_Lordy; 02-19-2006 at 07:26 PM.