Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

m.klepto

[note to site admins]

JDennis.net : Deadaim site New DeadAIM 4.5 Released!

Administrator

perhaps some may be interested in the latest version released but remember this is old version not new version,, Description

An unobtrusive free add-on that works within AIM, DeadAIM can tweak transparency, keep all conversations in a single tabbed interface, log sessions and events (such as log-on and log-off) separately for each buddy, and hide elements of the main AIM window. In addition, DeadAIM can pop up a notification when buddies sign on, sign off, set "away" messages, or come back.

Versions 4+ are not distributed as freeware and cannot be listed on OldVersion.com.
    this was copied from the description of dead aim placed on the site by admin,they may wish to update the current version as its stated as 4.1 but perhaps this would be noticed faster if you had posted in the section for broken links WRONG information etc and not in programs
    simply me

Super Moderator

Originally posted by the gaffer@Apr 6 2004, 04:14 AM
    Versions 4+ are not distributed as freeware and cannot be listed on OldVersion.com.* * * *
    * this was copied from the description of dead aim placed on the site by admin,they may wish to update the current version as its stated as 4.1
    I think this answers the requesters posting of why its not being hosted. Simply put, DeadAim is not FREEWARE/SHAREWARE after versions 4.x.
    This means it can not be hosted.
    Check the developers website, you will see that before you can download the current version, you must make payment arrangements.

Also, had the poster searched before posting, they would have noticed a deadaim 4.5 thread already started, and answered.
    http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...2101&hl=deadaim

guest_Brian

Originally posted by locustfurnace+Apr 6 2004, 07:44 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (locustfurnace @ Apr 6 2004, 07:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--the gaffer@Apr 6 2004, 04:14 AM
    Versions 4+ are not distributed as freeware and cannot be listed on OldVersion.com.* * * *
    * this was copied from the description of dead aim placed on the site by admin,they may wish to update the current version as its stated as 4.1
    I think this answers the requesters posting of why its not being hosted. Simply put, DeadAim is not FREEWARE/SHAREWARE after versions 4.x.
    This means it can not be hosted.
    Check the developers website, you will see that before you can download the current version, you must make payment arrangements.

Also, had the poster searched before posting, they would have noticed a deadaim 4.5 thread already started, and answered.
    http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...2101&hl=deadaim [/b][/quote]
    that&#39;s what i was just going to say. i was just at the website to download the lastest version ( the only one that works on AIM 5.5) and now it&#39;s no longer freeware. you want it, you have to pay for it.

its not working for me for some reason