Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Snapshot

Jock James

Please, i find old version program SNAPSHOT!.
    SNAPSHOT! Hockey Statistic Manager 1.47
    Thanx everybody.

Super Moderator

Please read the pinned topic How to Request an App if your not certain on how to make a request, then add the necessary info back into this thread.

Add a website atleast.

Administrator

did this program have a trial version or a free version for that matter or was it only available on disc, all the search methods i have tried all end up leading to crack sites etc ?
    simply me

Super Moderator

Originally posted by the gaffer@Apr 7 2004, 03:40 PM
    did this program have a trial version or a free version
    Tip:
    If your seeing 'cracks', this is usually a good idication the program is indeed available as shareware. Otherwise, there would not need to be a 'crack' for a retail only title.

Administrator

Originally posted by locustfurnace+Apr 7 2004, 05:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (locustfurnace @ Apr 7 2004, 05:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--the gaffer@Apr 7 2004, 03:40 PM
    did this program have a trial version or a free version
    Tip:
    If your seeing &#39;cracks&#39;, this is usually a good idication the program is indeed available as shareware. Otherwise, there would not need to be a &#39;crack&#39; for a retail only title. [/b][/quote]
    you are never wrong my friend, thanks for the tip. http://www.hockeystats.com/DesktopDefault....t.aspx?tabid=34 so this must be the homepage, current version 4.25 shareware. ive no doubt some one will be far faster than me finding the requestees required versions if indeed they are available anywhere.
    simply me

Super Moderator

This might be a tough find, since the developers decided to call the filename snapshot.exe. Not a very original name either, since there are hundreds of programs who&#39;s filename is that, and the applications vary from Disk Imaging software to Screencapture to Operating System releases called "snapshots&#39; & additional SQL, MS Office apps and even Windows OS base files in cabs.

The poster might be better posting this request on a hockey forum, where members may have downloaded such an app & have it stored on CD for a backup.
    Ofcourse, other members may find the app.
    Current version filesize - 11.3megs
    filename - snapshot.exe

tips: (version 1.60 = 6megs)