Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Visiting

I am very thankful that this page exists and i just wanted to take a moment to thank you for providing this service.

Jack Tripper

Nice site. I needed an old version of nero and found it here. thanks. Keep up the good work!

george

I came here.... I forget where I heard of this place, probably on some other forum, but I am very, very impressed with what you have done. Many of these programs take me back to when I was just a little tike, maybe 15 years old. AIM 1.0 actually works! I was grinning when it successfully logged on.

Ok well, I wanted to thank you guys for doing a great job. If I find any freeware/shareware programs on my hard drives I'll send them to you. What is the recommended way to do this? Also, do you accept games (like doom, wolfenstien and the like)?

Thanks again!

George

JPSChampagne

Hey. To the people who made this site.

I was really caught in a bind looking for an older version of a program, and this site was a life saver.

Thank you.

Illegal Concepts

TH15 S1T3 15 C00L, i+ RoCk5, @Nd 15 alL 1337 0WN49e 0F A 51+3, LiKe tEH 5UPpor+ oPh +h3 oLD 4Pp$, +H0 I W0ULd LiKe tO S3E 1Nt3RNET eXPLoD3R 5 B0+H 16 aND 32 81+ v3R$10N$ Up, Gr3a+ JOB!

Trancelover

tnx for all the great help i was looking for winmp 2.95 and couldnt find it enywhere!! TNX!! :blink:

pm32

You offer a really great work and service!

Forced to deal with this realplayer thing i was quite happy to have found your site, to get some older version, in hope, that this is not that full of spyware and DRm-Stuff. its just a player! whats going on with them? 10 Mb for the newest player!? ok, i dont care about that. i care, that you care. Thanks!

Originally posted by Oldversion lover@Oct 13 2002, 03:31 PM
    I jus wanna say, this site rules
    Without it, i wouldn't be able to use MSN messenger(had a bit of technical trouble with it)
    lol me too! i was looking for MSN Messenger 5.0 and i didnt find it untill now! i tried to look for it in all the internet and i didnt find it! THIS SITE RULEZ!

shootermcgavini

i just wanted to say that it took me forever to find the old version of aim i was looking for and that this site is a huge help. thanks for keepin the old versions available!

sisi

THANKS TO WHOEVER IT IS WHO RUNS THIS SITE. AFTER MY OLD COMPUTER DIED I COULDN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO (WITHOUT PAYING A FORTUNE) GET A DECENT PROGRAM LIKE THE OLD MUSICMATCH JUKEBOX THAT COULD RECORD LINE IN AND SYSTEM MIXER SOUNDS. I LOVE TO RECORD OLD NPR SHOWS LIKE THIS AMERICAN LIFE FOR WHEN I'M ON THE TREADMILL AT THE GYM. THE NEW VERSION IS "BETTER" AND THEY SEEM TO THINK THAT FOLKS LIKE ME WHO HAVE LITTLE OR NO MONEY WILL PAY FOR THE PRIVILEDGE OF USING FEATURES THAT USED TO BE FREE ON OLDER VERSIONS!!!! NOT TO MENTION THE OLDER VERSION 6.0 HAS LESS USELESS FEATURES AND WORKS A WHOLE LOT BETTER AS A RESULT.
    THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!