Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Idiot

Can't agree more, very cool site, thnx :]

guest_Mike

Hi folks,

until 15 minutes ago I did not know about the existence of oldversion.com. That was a pity, but now everything is fine.

Seriously, it is a very good idea, to collect old versions on a central web site. I found some old versions sometime on other sites. Those small, seldom visited sites, which have some SW tools and stuff, and who have it on their own mashine and do not link to the companies site. And those sites may be not updateda long time, so the old version of the program still sits on their server.

But oldversion.com is obviously much better, because it is an organized thing.

I am especially delighted to see all the version of Power Archiver. I tried to find the Freeware version for months, and I have one of them on a CD somewhere. But you know, how hard it is to find "something" on all the mixed up CD contents.

Keep up the work, and I will definately promote your site. Put more other programs and their old versions in.

Greetings
    Mike

jumpingrat

This is one of the best kept secrets on the web. I have let my freinds in on it and if you have not, please do. I would hate to see it dissappear.

lucc

GREAT SITE GUYS....CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE EFFORT !!!

migyy

just wanted to say what a fantastic web site this is top stuff and well done...

michele

I was just coming in this forum to post the very same thing!

You guys are great and doing a fantastic job! Not only was I able to get help here today, but really quickly too!

Thanks so much! I will check back often and hopefully be able to help someone else out and return the favor!

Rate

you guys rock, seriously, this site has saved my arse so many times, and a huge thank you goes out to all of you, keep up the good work

ragonork/sam

[B] WOW! Love the site. Don't know why i haven't found this site before. Wanted to send my congrats on a well based site. Not all things are good New! lol neways will donate soon may not be able to for a month or so but hell it's worth it as long as it stays up!

ragonork2003@yahoo.com

Sincerely,

Sam AKA Ragonork

ya I aggree. I love some older versions of programs so much more! Thanks for the site!!!

Gustavo

This site is very very useful. I am going to make a donation when i get some money!!!