Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Tobias

Adobe 4.0 is much faster than the new fukin' version 6.02
    In Addition Adobe 6.02 is in no way better than the older version!
    I especially loved the old stile Search, the new one is f**kin' s*it!
    THX for this Page! Keep on!

Super Moderator

Acrobat Reader does not correctly render Type 3 fonts either, use a high quality pdf reader for those documents using Type3, such as GhostView.

Gold

Originally posted by burak@Apr 10 2004, 09:28 AM
    I really needed this because of divx and kazaa programs' old versions, thank you
    Hey Burak"mad" whats happenin, long time, no see your typed word- Heh.

You lose you way to "artistareabulletinboard.com?"

Steve's bbs: http://realitybb.com

Jules and Shauna's BBS http://moosiks.com

Hah!

Well, this place is great ain't it!

tracidacious

[COLOR=purple] I'm so happy I found this sight! I'm no computer GEEK! I kept losing and corrupting my old Kazaa and real player files THAT I HAD PAID FOR! The companies would NEVER send me an attachment to download the older version I had already paid for, they wanted my money for their new sh**! I just wanted to download a copy I had already purchased, MAN! These guys just want to put the screws to ya! well, screw them! I've found my new bit*% here! I'm getting married to this sight! At least it's FAITHFUL!

guest_Neil

Well, I also wanted to add my name to the list of people that love this site, and I haven't even downloaded anything from it. I must say, I sometimes hate new versions of programs that have all sorts of glitches that make you wish you hadn't upgraded. I especially like all the versions of WinAmp you guys have. Not too long ago I went looking for WinAmp 2.x only to find that they no longer offered it on their website. I found the file somewhere and have been storing it on my hard drive ever since because I love it. Anyway, to cut away from the stories, you guys are bookmarked and my first stop next time I'm looking for an old program that I love and managed to lose. Way to go!!

Janina

LoL LiEk oMg u gUyZ R S0o0o0o0 RiTe!

dIs sItE Is lIeK mAd aS!

fAnKz 4 Da kIcK BuTt SiTe!!

ReEp iT ReAl dOwN DeRe bRaZ

OmegaX

i just like 2 say that this is 1 of the best sites. Companies frequently come up with upgrades for thier products that worsen the product so the user has to buy a "pro" or "delux version". Its sites like this that allow people 2 get the best version of a product 4 free. Thanx a billion. u guyes r my heros

iluvoldversiondotcom

lol about time someone made a site like this, u guys rule. if u keep it free and popup free, registration free, and keep adding files, u guys would rule. thanx a million.i wanna vote it for the webby awards. byeeeeeeee :lol:

about time ? oldversion is nothing new its been around for quite a while, but yeah your right its well worth an award for all the great help it provides to each and every visitor

Beta

You posted in the wrong forum. >_< This has nothing to do with a program on OldVersion.com.

post moved ~ locustfurnace