Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Corel Painter

guest_Breaker

Program Name: Corel Painter
    Current version: 8.x
    Desired versions: 7.x - 5.x / classic etc
    Description: graphics tablet application

I'm looking for the trial versions to see which version is appropriate, I've tried the latest version
    and it's no good.

Thanks in advance.

guest_Breaker

no luck? bah I have a conspiracy theory about this, it goes, old versions get wiped off the net
    because evil corporations want us to run diabolically slow 'new' applications so we think we need to
    spend every last dime buying new hardware. That the internet is one huge sales racket selling unneeded
    faulty ill performing software and quickly covering up useful software with newer faulty versions.

lol

Thats why I think this website is so great, as people catch on that year on year they're becomming more
    unproductive and poorer (allbeit just the people with real brains know this), it makes sense to go backward to
    old software where you can do more in less time.

- happy happy h34r:

p.s if someone finds an old trial link I would be grateful

pp.s sorry for continual posting as guest, my account is on another machine atm.

itz_faraz

Default Hello

Hello

Im also look for the Painter versions mentioned in the first thread. I need the full version, not demo versions. Anyone knows where to find them?

I used to have Fractal Design Painter 5.0. I still have it, but a virus deleted its PAINTER5.EXE file. So if anyone has the v5.0, could you please email me the file.. and that would be enough, no need for v7 anymore.

Thank you very much!

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by itz_faraz
    Hello

Im also look for the Painter versions mentioned in the first thread. I need the full version, not demo versions. Anyone knows where to find them?

I used to have Fractal Design Painter 5.0. I still have it, but a virus deleted its PAINTER5.EXE file. So if anyone has the v5.0, could you please email me the file.. and that would be enough, no need for v7 anymore.

Thank you very much!
    sorry but to post links to a full version would be illegal, this site only deals with trial ,freeware and shareware titles,to obtain a full version you have to purchase it from the program developer,if you had a registered legal version then contact the program makers who may help you if they still have your registration info on file.otherwise you may find a copy on www.ebay.com or www.recycledsoftware.com
    simply me

Default painter essentials

hello I need the trial version of this software:

Program Name: Corel painter essentials
    Current version: 3
    Desired versions:1 or 2.....or painter 7
    Description: Natural paint software

thanks
    Last edited by Ritz*; 02-14-2006 at 05:22 AM.

Hi
    A search with the word Corel painter turned up an existing thread, your post should be entered here.
    http://www.oldversion.com/talk/showthread.php?&t=1760

This thread maybe useful
    http://www.oldversion.com/talk/showthread.php?&t=2790

Default Painter 5.0

HI CAN FARAZ I READ THAT YOU WROTE THIS Hello

Thank you very much! WOULD YOU OWN PAINTER 5 I WANTED SOME INFO ON THE WHOLE CONTENT OF THAT CDE CAN YOU NAME ME ALL THE FILES AND FOLDERS I HAVE A COPY BUT NOT SURE IF ANYTHING IS MISSING

Administrator

Hi marco899 please note this site does not offer help with full versions as that would be illegal,we only deal with shareware freeware and demo titles.
    simply me

Default about painter 5

if i dont get help about full version here where can i get some you might dont know but i wanna know what the whole content of painter 5 is maby you can give me e mails of users who own it or a web site where they selll it

Marco

Default I have Corel Painter !!!

Great news - I was going through all my old programs, deciding which ones to keep,

I have 2 versions (I think both demo) I can check later - HOWEVER
    I have tried to install this to XP with no luck - but got an old WIN98 laptop now and might try ahain

There is one thing I used a lot when I was plaing - and I don't remeber what it was called - when I was using the image hose I could make the canvas so it would be seamless when you tiled it as a completed project - do you remember what this was? is it in the newer versions?