Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which Kazaa

fed up

safe side, if you break the law there is no safe side ,you call youself the evil genius,who led you to think of the word genius,this would point to me that there is a little brain there that could be used if you knew how to, get a life man.

baffled

I seem to be having a propblem i have recently used the recovery disk on my system as it totally crashed due to spyware from p2p programs like KMD, bearshare and grokster, before that i was running k lite 2.4.1 i think but now when i try to connect to 2.4.3 it wont connect only if i force being a supernode and then i seem to be the only user online and my search does not find anything, i have noticed other replies from users in other forums stating they can no longer connect to k lite or yahoo as i can't connect to yahoo via the default no proxies settings only by firewall with no proxies, is it my ISP or is it the firewall as i've tried all different firewalls and none seem to work, its driving me nuts, i have little memory in this PC and a slow 56k connection but i had much more crap on there before and used to be able to use k lite, can someone help me please :blink:

fed up

if your computer crashed due to spyware etc from p2p programs then why carry on using them, the spyware etc perhaps did not cause your system to crash it was more possibly a viral problem that crashed your pc, p2p carry an untold amount of virus files and unless your antivirus is bang up to date on a regular basis you will have problems, skip the p2p it aint worth it,if you value your pc dont risk filling it with rubbish. a few cds cost far less than a computer engineer if you run into major problems,, AND SO ENDETH THE LESSON.

The Evil Genius

fed up
    Why don't you SHUT UP?! You are too worried about being the law. Chances are you aren't perfect. Do you stop completely at every stop sign? Do you always use your turning signal? Do you have anything on your computer that you shouldn't? SHUT UP!

You aren't the law, you're just someone who tries to act like they are perfect. Perhaps you are fed up with yourself of being fake. Not everyone can be perfect (like you appear to claim to be). Kazaa is still being used, I didn't ask if it was against the law. It's still used and until they get rid of it, it will be used.

Salopette

Originally posted by The Evil Genius@Feb 18 2004, 04:09 PM
    fed up
    Why don't you SHUT UP?! You are too worried about being the law. Chances are you aren't perfect. Do you stop completely at every stop sign? Do you always use your turning signal? Do you have anything on your computer that you shouldn't? SHUT UP!

You aren't the law, you're just someone who tries to act like they are perfect. Perhaps you are fed up with yourself of being fake. Not everyone can be perfect (like you appear to claim to be). Kazaa is still being used, I didn't ask if it was against the law. It's still used and until they get rid of it, it will be used.
    You' right evil genius there are about 3.700.000 people out there using Kazaa, and no matter how many legal problams it has, (for me) it's always the best p2p app. And fed up should stop posting always the same things in every Kazaa thread, he should think for him self, if we are in law problems that's our business.
    So like you say Evil Genius................................. "FED UP, shut the f**k up!!!!!!!!!&#3 3;!!!!!"
    Thanks for saving my ass Evil Genius

Super Moderator

incase you missed it;
    Posted on Tue, Feb. 17, 2004
    Originally posted by RIAA sues 531 more Internet users over music downloads@http://www.siliconvalley.c...al/7973747.htm
    The recording industry sued 531 more computer users Tuesday it said were illegally distributing songs over the Internet in what has become a routine reminder that college students teenagers and others can face expensive lawsuits for swapping music online
    read the rest here;
    http://www.siliconvalley.com/mld/siliconva...ial/7973747.htm

fed up

dont be abusive it is totally unnecessary, you obviously love the slow downloading and virus ridden most illegal network there is (kazaa) that does not mean that everybody doesnt have the right to know that you can and eventually most likely will end up getting sued and land in court for copyright infringuement, because you like it doesnt give you the right to promote it as safe and fantastic this is both misleading and untrue.. i merely add the information that you fail to understand that is important for people to know ,THIS PROGRAM CAN LaND YOU IN COURT WITH A HEAVY PENALTY. ,, and like it or not i will warn people of this it is only fair, or people will maybe be mislead by the verbal diarohea that people like you write

ed

I had a version of klite and a hack that allowed me to speed up my DLs. I had to format and lost that version and the crack. it basically lised my participation level as 1000.

I now have kazaa hack 2.5 and klite 2.4.3 and they don't appear to be compatible.

any ideas on what version works with this crack or what crack works with this version?

Super Moderator

Originally posted by FAQS@ http://www.oldversion.com/faq.php
    Why do you only have freeware and shareware?
    This is not a "warez" site. We are able to legally distribute only freeware and shareware, since they are free.
    Don't ask for cracks on this site.

frankybme

Which kazaa version is consdered the best to use?