Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Skifree!!!!!

Skifree!!!!!!! Ahh, remember back in the days when Windows 95/98 came with this cool skiing game? Its a classic!

Super Moderator

Please read the pinned topic How to Request an App if your not certain on how to make a request, then add the necessary info back into this thread.

? are you making a request, a statement or?
    Windows never came with a skiing program. Just a few games; Free Cell, Hearts, Minesweeper & Solitaire, and for NT; Pinball, I do not remember ever there being a free skiing program.

FirstS

Hey, I remember skifree. That game was cool. I know that I didn't download it or anything... I think it was a Windows game. I think it came on an extra windows disk that they used to have that had extra games on it.

Ya, I checked on it and it was an old freeware game that Windows bought and put on their Entertainment Pack for Windows compilation for old Windows 3.1 packages. You can download it at http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...E=02&f=3&t=2298. Man, I loved that game.

Super Moderator

Originally posted by Guest@Apr 13 2004, 03:39 PM
    their Entertainment Pack for Windows compilation for old Windows 3.1 packages.
    Then it would not be free, as the entertainment packs were retail additions for the OS, such as the PLUS pack's are.

no one said it was free you f**in imbecile the name of the game is skifree.why dont you actually try reading a post thoroughly before you post some stupid sh*t like that.if i knew where you lived id come knock your f**kin head off for being so damn stupid.

Originally posted by Guest@Apr 22 2004, 12:04 PM
    no one said it was free you fukin imbecile the name of the game is skifree.why dont you actually try reading a post thoroughly before you post some stupid shit like that.if i knew where you lived id come knock your f**kin head off for being so damn stupid.
    i really dont think from reading your comment that you are in a position to call anyone an imbecile had you actually read the post properly yourself you would of understood that locustfurnace was pointing out the fact that if it was on a windows extra cd it would not be free as they are retail products, as far as making threats its so easy for a four stone spotty faced little weasle to make these comments over the internet when actually if face to face they would crawl back under the stone from whence they came and change their underwear. this thread will perhaps be closed now due to this type of behaviour.

Super Moderator

Originally posted by Guest+Apr 22 2004, 12:04 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guest @ Apr 22 2004, 12:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> if i knew where you lived id come knock your f**kin head off for being so damn stupid. [/b]

LOL, I am sure you would knock &#39;my head off&#39;, that I would like to see, once my head is knocked off ofcourse&#33;
    Once you learn how to read, re read the post.

<!--QuoteBegin--Guest
    @Apr 22 2004, 12:04 PM
    no one said it was free[/quote]
    Exactly&#33;, It is not FREE, it is a retail app, it won&#39;t be hosted on the site.

what an utter troll, threats threats threats,heard it all before little boy give growing up a try, making comments like you have just make you look silly, and worst of all i bet you couldnt break the skin on a bucket of piss

chester_ting

lol.