Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Mp3 Players?

jazz

hello.....which mp3 player should i go for??I have about 100$ to spare for it.

plz help.

Administrator

Originally posted by jazz@Apr 16 2004, 01:45 AM
    hello.....which mp3 player should i go for??I have about 100$ to spare for it.

plz help.
    why spend any money, http://www.webattack.com/freeware/gmm/fwmp...p3players.shtml check out this link for free mp3 players
    simply me

Super Moderator

Do you mean software or hardware players? If hardware, then do you want a portable or a deck component player?
    I have a DVD player which supports MP3, and AC3.
    If going portable, do you want one that can play burnt mp3 CD's, or a solid state one (built in memory), or one which uses flash memory?

jazz

hello sorry for the late reply....i want an mp3 player which is portable and where i can store songs on them....am going to check out ipod but am sure thats bit expenseive for me...anything cheaper you know??would be very thankful...thanks

Administrator

Originally posted by locustfurnace@Apr 16 2004, 11:59 AM
    Do you mean software or hardware players? If hardware, then do you want a portable or a deck component player?
    I have a DVD player which supports MP3, and AC3.
    If going portable, do you want one that can play burnt mp3 CD's, or a solid state one (built in memory), or one which uses flash memory?
    guess i didnt think of it that way LF, i just presumed this being the type of site it is it was a software request. if i was you JAZZ i would check out www.ebay.com there is plenty of new and second user portable players on offer.
    simply me

Super Moderator

ebay is a good place. but unless i want something thats difficult to find, rare or no longer made, i would not use them for buying alot of the normal consumer products. You might or might not, get a deal.
    I'd check out Tigerdirect.com