Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Aim

Okay, can someone please upload a mac compatible AIM so I can download it in my computer class?

Sorry for the bump :P, and sorry if this was already covered, but I don't notice one on the front page.

Can one of you please upload the latest mac compatible aim?

(damn school computers are macs -_-)

Super Moderator

Sorry, this site only handle MS Windows binaries, there may be a link in the forum for a MAC AOL AIM version, but you will need to search it out.

Originally posted by Guest@Mar 4 2005, 02:15 PM
    Okay, can someone please upload a mac compatible AIM so I can download it in my computer class?

Sorry for the bump :P, and sorry if this was already covered, but I don't notice one on the front page.

Can one of you please upload the latest mac compatible aim?

(damn school computers are macs -_-)
    http://mac.softpedia.com/get/Internet-Util...Commander.shtml

Hayden

yeah, so I'm using a mac computer at school, and I'd like a mac version of aim

any chance you could upload one of the older ones?

PS: this is an OS 9.2 :\

sorry hayden this is a windows only forum ,but as i had noticed it before have a look at this page http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...messenger&st=45 its the very last reply

Originally posted by straight talker@Mar 8 2005, 02:49 PM
    sorry hayden this is a windows only forum ,but as i had noticed it before have a look at this page http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...messenger&st=45 its the very last reply
    You accidently linked to this same thread Straight Talker
    Last edited by The Dude; 05-05-2009 at 01:45 AM.

Super Moderator

Originally posted by The Dude@Mar 25 2005, 02:08 AM
    You accidently linked to this same thread Straight Talker
    No, that happens when threads are merged, due to posters not posting in the correct forum in the first place.
    ST, linked to this thread, since the poster had created a new thread, once I merged that posters thread into this, ST's link just loops back to here. Not an error.

Ah,ok........

Merci Beaucoup for explaining it Locust

DanielE

Well, I hate AIM 5.9, and I'm trying to download an older version. I keep trying, each time I go older and older (I get go any older than 4.8 though) but everytime I download it, there's an error and I'm taken to aim.com to download 5.9. I'm using XP prof. if that helps at all.

Thanks alot.

guest_paul

my deadaim wont install i think because i tried to install the brand new version but i didnt have a serial number so i uninstalled aim and deadaim then reinstalled both but deadaim still didnt work. is there some sort of file that i should delete so that deadaim can work cause this is pssing me off.