Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Limewire

Originally posted by Noobtastic!@Jul 20 2004, 12:49 AM
    Okay, I searched Limewire's website for forums but was unable to find any so I came here (because this is were I downloaded it from). I downloaded it about a week ago and been downloading files just fine with no complaints. But today I tried to download a couple songs and videos but every single one says "Queued". This is really annoying. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks.
    you people who use p2p are so really thick it is unbelievable, type p2p forums in google or your search engine which ever you use and take your pick. the reason it is queued is because there is a queue and if 25 people want a file and the user only allows 3 uploads at once then you join the que until your turn comes round, there is no way round it unless you go buy your damn stuff, get a life you TROLL

Thanks for the help...I guess. Besides you don't have to be a $##@! about it, I tired posting in the most polite way. How come this sudenly started happening?

Bjarnyie

If you are one of the people that likes to download various things... Music... Programs... etc. you would like LimeWire more. What I would do is download LimeWire either from this site or their own site. Since the bastards are dumb enough to not block a search for the newest version of the Professional version for LimeWire, you would go into the program search and search for LimeWire Pro _ _ _ or whatever version it is. Then download it, install it, and you have **poof** turbo charged downloads, better results, more recources, and just everything is better. You would have skins and all this other stuff. Trust me, I did it. My Webpage

Originally posted by Bjarnyie@Dec 23 2004, 02:45 PM
    If you are one of the people that likes to download various things... Music... Programs... etc. you would like LimeWire more. What I would do is download LimeWire either from this site or their own site. Since the bastards are dumb enough to not block a search for the newest version of the Professional version for LimeWire, you would go into the program search and search for LimeWire Pro _ _ _ or whatever version it is. Then download it, install it, and you have **poof** turbo charged downloads, better results, more recources, and just everything is better. You would have skins and all this other stuff. Trust me, I did it. My Webpage
    they aint and never will be you need to find a file sharing forum and peddle this sh-- to people who have an interest in it

greg

Lime Wire Pro 4.4.1 is buggy. when I tried to exit out of the program the confirmation window of exiting the program stayed open, and I could not alt control delete it out of my task manager.

Collie

I use to use it tell I got one of the viruse on my computer. I dont use anything know. It killed everything and I had to reformat and I use to have 512 MB's of ram know the most it will read it 165MB's(It feals slower then that). I had kazza before I knew what spyware was.

seaweed

I tried limewire last week, it also qued my requests and when i finaly got a download it was a pain to transfer to file?? perhaps thats becouse i was new to it? But bearshare really works fast easy user freindly!
    I also found spywear on lime!!!
    Anyway somepeople like to pick up a big stick to beat others with just becouse their stressed, so its illegal to download copywrited material in the USA France and England, it dosent meen it neccessary to call them names? And what about people downloading inSwitzerland Hungary Russia fiji vanatue-----all legal so far!!

And if you buy and use drugs in the USA you get free state paid housing in Morrocco the same, In Holland you get what you want legaly --so it annoys the Belgiums and Germans but the Dutch decided to make it legal thats their choise, their way of life so if we dont agree with it we can live somewhere else--same goes for P2P if you dont like it dont be rude to those that do, Just move on

Super Moderator

Originally posted by seaweed@Feb 16 2005, 03:51 AM
    same goes for P2P if you dont like it dont be rude to those that do, Just move on
    No one is being rude, just pointing out the obvious, The members that frequent this board do not use P2P apps, and are pointing out where those who do, can find help.
    Those that are being rude are generally the no-named "guests" who post illegal content and keep these old p2p threads alive asking for files which are illegal to distribute. Simply reading and familiarizing oneself with the way the board works is common practice on all boards. It's rude to not follow the guidelines set forth by the board.