Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Kceasy

killerhex

requesting the filesharing prog Kceasy version .11 not .12

Super Moderator

Please read the pinned topic How to Request an App if your not certain on how to make a request, then add the necessary info back into this thread.

I don't think you'll find this program on the net. It looks like the programmer pulled it to avoid legal problems.

http://www.kceasy.com/

KCeasy 0.12 released [2004-04-17]

Please note that from this version on KCeasy will no longer include the plugin necessary to connect to the FastTrack network. On April 14 I received a Cease and Desist Letter from Sharman Networks demanding the immediate stop of KCeasy distribution. While it is perfectly legal under German law to create an interoperable client for FastTrack network via reverse engineering I feel that inclusion of FastTrack access with KCeasy is not worth a legal battle between Sharman and myself. KCeasy is a valuable file sharing client even without FastTrack connectivity and I will continue to develop it as such.

- Markus Kern

Only if you know someone with a copy might you manage to get it.

FREEWARE
    CLICK TO DOWNLOAD

htt.cesnet.dl.s'ceforge.net/kceasy-0.11-setup.exe

On some older systems (Windows 95/98) it may be necessary to additionally install msvcp60.dll. You can download this file here: msvcp60.zip

the watching eye

Originally posted by Goslow@Apr 21 2004, 03:30 AM
    FREEWARE
    CLICK TO DOWNLOAD

On some older systems (Windows 95/98) it may be necessary to additionally install msvcp60.dll. You can download this file here: msvcp60.zip
    not here everyday goslow, but you obviously love a challenge, well done buddy,

Originally posted by the watching eye @Apr 21 2004, 04:28 AM
    not here everyday goslow- but you obviously love a challenge- well done buddy-
    love free stuff,and I bet the developer didnt like having to dumb down their product - Thanks to pun who supplied the info the requesting member (Im thinkn cattle prod) should have provided, again, made this one of the easier searches no disrespect intended, I was prolly just lucky.The info included in the pinned topic in requests not only makes it easier for searchers to find files it makes for a more informative forum for all,and its free.Its nice to envisage a day when that info is also spontaneously provided but then I wake up.The big "challenge" is in getting peepl to read the pinned topics.
    thanks

Originally posted by Guest @Apr 26 2004, 01:45 AM
    Hmmmh I guessed that was me!!

Tupper

Originally posted by Goslow@Apr 21 2004, 03:30 AM
    FREEWARE
    CLICK TO DOWNLOAD

please set up a mirror, the file is gone now

Tupper

Originally posted by Tupper+Apr 28 2004, 04:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tupper @ Apr 28 2004, 04:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Goslow@Apr 21 2004, 03:30 AM
    FREEWARE
    CLICK TO DOWNLOAD

htt.cesnet.dl.s&#39;ceforge.net/kceasy-0.11-setup.exe

please set up a mirror, the file is gone now [/b][/quote]
    nvm, I googled it and found it rather quickly :P

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/kceasy/...up.exe?download

Originally posted by Tupper@ Apr 28 2004, 04:58 PM

please set up a mirror, the file is gone now
    nvm, I googled it and found it rather quickly
    well done, a little self searching (O.V.com has a search page) before posting goes a long way & is likely to be oh so much faster
    also a good example of the more info provided on a file you seek the easier to find.

btw - the Czech link is functioning , but as with all links there are many reasons why you may not get access 24/7 sometimes you can just try again later if mirrors arent so handy.