Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Adobe Photoshop

laxinboi37

Program Name: Adobe Photoshop
    Current version: version 8
    Desired versions: 7 & 8
    Description: Get superior results faster with industry-standard Adobe¢ç Photoshop¢ç CS software and its integrated Web production application, Adobe ImageReady¢ç CS software. You're in control with indispensable new features that help graphic and Web designers, photographers, and video professionals create the highest quality images more efficiently than ever before.

Note: Description from www.adobe.com

Super Moderator

topics merged

unknown23

THERE IS NO VERSION 8....THERE IS ONLY CS AND 7.0

Beta

I think version 8 is version CS.

unknown23

version 8 is not CS....i was talking to my photography teacher about it when it came out and he said it is not 8 and adobe even said on their website when it came this is not 8.0 or something around those lines

Super Moderator

Originally posted by Adobe@ http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/ph...newversionpopup
    You were expecting Adobe® Photoshop® 8.0 to follow Photoshop 7.0, right? Instead, we named the new, full-version upgrade Adobe Photoshop CS. Why would we do such a thing? We wanted to communicate that, in addition to being available on its own, Photoshop CS is also available as a part of Adobe's new Creative Suite.

But make no mistake: Photoshop CS is a major upgrade from Photoshop 7.0. People like Scott Bourne of PhotoFocus have called Photoshop CS "the single most significant Photoshop upgrade ever," and PC Magazine gave Photoshop CS a 5 out of 5 rating and the Editors' Choice Award. Photoshop has also recently received awards from Macworld magazine, Photo Trade News, and American Photo.

nofx

i was just wondering if you guys could put up maybe a photoshop program? that would be great.
    kthxbye

nofx

here, i'll do this the proper way, sry for double posting but i cant edit my posts lol.

Program Name: Adobe Photoshop
    Current version: 8
    Desired versions: 5.0.1-7.0.1
    Description: A porgram used to edit or create JPEGs (i think)

aafuss

Photoshop is a commercial program-so you can't legally download a full version,but you could download a trial version from adobe.com
    My alternative is Babya Photo Workshop 5 and it is freeware and is freely distribuatable. If you'd like to try it out, PM me and I can email v 5 of my image editor to you.