Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Adobe Photoshop

Super Moderator

topics merged

http://www.free-software-downloads.org/gra...are/editors.htm painter 23 is exsellent from this link

Paris

Please

I doubt they are going to get a copy of this online, as its retail and quite large in file size.

Super Moderator

Originally posted by Paris@May 20 2004, 04:06 PM
    Please
    You did not even attempt to find this, as this is asked for often, and fulfilled often on this site. Why did you not follow the pinned topic? its right before you click post. What version? 5, 6,? older?
    Please read the pinned topic How to Request an App if your not certain on how to make a request, then add the necessary info back into this thread.
    Just search, this is answered already, there are many versions of the demo/trialware of photoshop.

katie

anyone have a version of photoshop?

Originally posted by katie Unregistered @Jul 6 2004, 10:16 PM
    anyone have a version of photoshop?
    Pinned: How to Request an App
    Please Read BEFORE Posting Requests

No I dont think anyone has judging by all the requests for it but best to try this simple search word photoshop and read the results otherwise try this one PhotoFiltre free 4 personal use.
    just a sucker 4 a girlie name I guess

Bracador

Hi There,

Is there someone out there who can tell me where i can download Adobe Photoshop Suite, i did have it on cd but got damaged.

Thanks,

please read and follow the pinned topic HOW TO REQUEST AN APP and add the necessary info as requested in that topic, had you done this you would of known to search the forum before making requests to see if the title you want has been requested before, IT HAS http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...51&hl=photoshop even if the thread from a search does not contain the version you want ,always add your request to an existing thread as this helps to keep all related info together and not spread about making it harder for others to locate. full search results for photoshop http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...hlite=photoshop