Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Adobe Photoshop

Originally posted by HM2K@Mar 20 2005, 11:21 AM
    I'm not looking for a free version as I already have a registered serial.

However I do not have a copy of the original CD, I am looking for Adobe Photoshop v7.0

Let me know if you can get me a copy of the image.

Thanks.

PS. I do have a copy of v6.0 (+ 6.1 patch) if anyone is looking for it. NO SERIAL OR PATCH.
    you only want a copy of the image, that would be against state law if it was a copy of the image as with your request for a copy of the xp image try ebay.com or your local computer jumble for a genuine cd why ever people want patches and serials for i will never know, that kind of thing is why software is so expensive now us honest folk pay higher prices to cover all the losses due to piracy etc if you want it buy it or use a freeware alternative

Don't you know anything?

I'm not asking for a serial or a patch,

I'm asking for the ISO as I no longer have the original CD, but have the original serial.

It is not illegal to carry the files it is using them without a licence that is illegal.

If you have a copy of the CD read the licence agreement, then please send me a copy.

Thanks.

Super Moderator

As there would be no way to verify that you have actually purchased a legal serial, and did not find a serial via the Internet, that decision can not be made. Since it again is not a freeware or shareware title you seek, the offering of links or ISO images via Oldversion.com is not permissible.
    Contact Adobe, explaining your situation, you have a legally registered serial, they should be able to assist you.

Firstly, it is not your decision whether it will be used legally or illegally.

Secondly I spoke to Adobe and basically it costs money to send it out, which is useless, i'm not prepaired to spend anymore money than I have to.

Note: I have now located a copy of Adobe Photoshop 7.

Super Moderator

Originally posted by HM2K@Apr 2 2005, 07:14 PM
    It is definitely Oldversions decision. As if it is posted and is deemed illegal, Oldversion, not you, would face criminal lawsuits for copyright violations.
    It is my decision, as the moderator, to mod what is and what is not posted here.

Originally posted by HM2K@Apr 2 2005, 07:14 PM

Secondly I spoke to Adobe and basically it costs money to send it out, which is useless, i'm not prepaired to spend anymore money than I have to.

Note: I have now located a copy of Adobe Photoshop 7.
    seems strange that people always have a serial number but manage to lose or no longer have the cd ? usually the serial key is on the label on the back or insert of the cd case, miffs me how the cd gets lost and not the serial number especially with such an expensive title such as this you and people in general must be really careless with your expensive discs

dude crackers

you should have the old versions of photoshop here, that would rock!

Super Moderator

Originally posted by dude crackers@May 19 2005, 08:54 PM
    you should have the old versions of photoshop here, that would rock!
    There are plenty of links for photoshop, please take a moment the next time and search before posting. The pinned topic is there for a reason.

Originally posted by locustfurnace+May 20 2005, 01:56 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (locustfurnace @ May 20 2005, 01:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--dude crackers@May 19 2005, 08:54 PM
    you should have the old versions of photoshop here, that would rock&#33;
    There are plenty of links for photoshop, please take a moment the next time and search before posting. The pinned topic is there for a reason. [/b][/quote]
    take time search and read the pinned topic ? locust have you lost it (LOL) i reckon you would have to have the pinned topic half screen and have to click each word in turn to get to the boards before people would finally get the message, it would be nice if people could

all the serials are here http://www.hgca.com/content.template/0/0/H.../Home/Home.mspx help yourself