Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Adobe Photoshop

Default Adobe Photoshop 5.0 or lower

Hey there, does anybody here have the trial version for adobe photoshop 5.0? I searched this site and there was a link for photoshop 4.0 but it expired...

So could anyone help me?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by johnny645 View Post
    Hey there, does anybody here have the trial version for adobe photoshop 5.0? I searched this site and there was a link for photoshop 4.0 but it expired...

So could anyone help me?
    hi,moved your post to this existing thread.as with all requests please read and follow the pinned topic for making requests,and always if possible add your request to an existing thread of the same title as it helps to keep all relevent info together and makes it easier in the future for others to find.
    simply me

Default Adobe Photoshop 3.2 Full Version

Hi, I am looking to download a free version of Adobe Photoshop 3.2. I have looked everywhere but can't find it. I keep finding the album starter packs 3.2 or elements 3.2 ...but not the full version of the actual software package. Can anyone please help?
    Last edited by the gaffer; 01-14-2008 at 02:30 AM. Reason: threads merged

You can get version 4 and up here.
    ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/photoshop/win

Default photoshop

i would like to see some older versions of photoshop....or does anyone know where i can get an older version from??? tried looking but all i ran into was the trial version.
    Last edited by the gaffer; 02-29-2008 at 01:52 AM. Reason: threads merged

Administrator

welcome to oldversion,i merged your post into this existing thread,always a good idea to try a search before posting as many many programs have been asked for and answered before,here at oldversion we only deal with freeware/shareware and demo software,if you do not fancy the price of photoshop you could always try the http://www.gimp.org/windows/ which is freeware and in many peoples opinion just as good i myself use it nowadays over any other program.
    simply me

Program Name: Adobe Photostop Elements
    Current version: 7.0
    Desired versions: 3.0
    Description: Graphics program

Default Photoshop

Ok so there is probably posts like this all on the website but I can't really look through all of the stuff because I don't have time and need specifics.

Request:
    Adobe Photoshop between 6.01 and CS3 (not 6.01 and CS3)
    Must be free (trial versions work as well)
    Must not be some persons edited form just a regular torrent.

Thanks.

Administrator

Hi there.I merged your post into this existing thread,If possible add requests to an existing thread on the same title,it helps to keep all relevent info together and make it easier for others to find.
    simply me