Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Adobe Photoshop

MurtherX

Go to EDIT

Click the Downloads link to the very right, you'll see it. You can download it and many more things you'd be interested in.

No need to sign up or anything.

Super Moderator

Do not post sites which contain illegal content, ie, warez, serials, or cracks.

guest_ben

I was having the same problem, I was upgrading to XP, and I had lost my Photoshop disk (d'oh) so i looked all over for a warez version, knowing fully that I once owned the software and theres no way I was going to lose it. The only one i could find was CS, i used it about twice until I found a backup of photoshop 7 (thank goodness). If you once owned photoshop 7, email me at edit with a subject relating to photoshop. i'll try to help you out.

sorry, we dont condone piracy. ~locustfurnace

eagle_man

Hi all
    pls give me adobe photo shop.
    send it to my email
    sallaum@jeeran.com
    and thanks.
    and visit my web sallaum

Administrator

topics merged
    simply me

Super Moderator

merged topic

Thorman

Why no Photoshop yet? CS doesn't like the crack :lol:

Super Moderator

Mentioning "cracks" on this site will not get your request fullfilled, neither will not properly postings in the correct format, or attempting to search for this file in the past postings, as this has been asked, requested and fulfilled numerous times.
    OldVersion does not condone the use of illegal software. If you want the program, purchase a license.

Thorman

It must make you feel good to say you have a different intent here.

Super Moderator

Not everyone is a thief, most pay for the software they download and continue to use after the trial period ends, just as most people pay for the merchandise in retail outlets and only a few people shoplift.
    If you do not want to pay for a license, then find a freeware alternative, there are plenty also listed in the forum.

Originally posted by Thorman
    It must make you feel good to say you have a different intent here.
    http://www.oldversion.com/aboutov.php ]OldVersion.com has several objectives. One is to discourage the use of spyware by software companies. Also known as adware, these hidden programs come bundled with certain applications and secretly transmit user information via the Internet to advertisers. A possible way to avoid spyware is to download an old version of a program. By using OldVersion.com, you can get the clean old versions of programs as well as show the industry your dissatisfaction with these types of business practices.

Another goal is to assist computer users who are unable to continually upgrade their computer. Those who find that their machine is not able to run the latest version of a certain application have no choice but to use to an old version of the program. Unfortunately, the vast majority of software companies do not offer this opportunity to their clients. We are doing our small part to help bridge the digital divide by allowing everyone to enjoy the same software regardless of their hardware.