Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

TiM

i downloaded 1 of the old versions, and the latest kazaa... there is definatley a big difference.. and i feel that the old versions...(kazaa lite) are much easier and faster 2 use, although the searching is a bit slower on older versions, the overall results are much better.

Administrator

Originally posted by TiM@Apr 27 2004, 07:35 PM
    i downloaded 1 of the old versions, and the latest kazaa... there is definatley a big difference.. and i feel that the old versions...(kazaa lite) are much easier and faster 2 use, although the searching is a bit slower on older versions, the overall results are much better.
    why start a new kazaa thread such as this, there are many many kazaa threads throughout the forums that you could of added this comment to which helps keep the forum tidy and all related information together and not spread all over which makes it harder for others to locate.
    simply me