Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Apple itunes

i can verify for a fact that using that link downloads 4.5.0.whatever. the softpedia link does link to 4.6, but using the google cache link is a copy of the softpedia page that had a link to 4.5. most sites like that tend to keep old versions of software they are offering for downloading; googles cache of the old page includes to the link to 4.5 in it, and it downloads 4.5.

the link you provided links to the current version of the page on softpedias site, and that page links to 4.6
    the old version of the page, stored on googles server, has the link to 4.5

BEASTIEBOYS

i have version 4.2 and 4.5 if it helps.

guest_Mark

Does anyone know where I can find a old iTunes (for PC) if you do please send me an email to markopolo2k5@yahoo.com

Thanks

Super Moderator

Originally posted by guest_Mark@Nov 30 2004, 10:44 PM
    Does anyone know where I can find a old iTunes (for PC)
    If you had posted in the correct board, this one - Request, and not under the programs board. You would have read the pinned topic, informing you how to submit a proper request, but first, searching the board, which would have revealed this thread.

guest_Tommy

I really need iTunes 4.0 because I have Windows ME which won't let me get any of the latest iTunes. Does anyone know where I can get this?

guest_Tommy

I forgot: If you do, IM me at WatchStarsGoOut7 or Email me at WatchstarsGoOut7@gmail.com

avalone

does anyone have an older version of itunes 4.5 or 4.6 because i cant use 4.7 because i dont have broadband

please read and follow the pinned topic HOW TO REQUEST AN APP and add the info as required , also be sure to search the the forum before posting to see if the title you seek has been requested before , in this case it has , if possible add a request to an existing thread even if it is for a different version of the same program , this help keep all relevent information together and not spread about making it more difficult for others to find , heres the search results http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...highlite=itunes

Originally posted by avalone@Jan 17 2005, 06:48 PM
    does anyone have an older version of itunes 4.5 or 4.6 because i cant use 4.7 because i dont have broadband
    Looks like we can't help you till the LEGAL issues get settled. O.V. had to remove their links to older I-tunes due to legal problems. See here:
    http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...t=ST&f=5&t=3466

Lola

can you please post this?