Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Apple itunes

Administrator

there are versions listed on the forums in other requests heres one such thread http://www.oldversion.com/talk/showthread.php?t=1832 please in future requests read and follow the pinned topic how to request an app,had you done this you would of known to search before posting and would of found many threads,the one i have added was about 6 down from your post.searching saves the mod having to move and merge threads as im sure he will this one.
    simply me

Gold

Default iTunes...

not sure exactly where to put this, but i was trying to find an older version of iTunes because i heard that they are sending anon user info back with the newer version (i think started with 6.0 or 6.0.2 which is out now).

there are no links on the iTunes page, is it still under construction or have they been removed?

thanx in advanced

Super Moderator

Thread merged.
    Check the links above, if you do not find what you are seeking then post a request back into this thread.

http://www.ipodwizard.net/showthread.php?t=8260

I'm currently getting older 4.X.X versions up right now. Enjoy.

Default i-tunes

hey could you please send i-tunes 5.0.1 mich1_2k5@hotmail.co.uk
    very much appreaciated

Default help please

can you send me the newest version of itunes that is compatible with windows 98? thanks o_sidlojones@hotmail.com

Administrator

i personally dont use itunes but heres an existing thread that nay help, http://www.oldversion.com/talk/showt...ghlight=itunes always check past postings when you make a request and follow the pinned topic as this info is required to help those who search to find the title you want. did you see these from the main page. http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=itunes
    simply me

Super Moderator

Not sure if any of Apples iTunes work on Windows 98. Considering that the first Ipod available for Microsoft Windows was in 2002, but did not include a Windows compatible iTunes software, as it shipped with Musicmatch.
    October 16th 2003, Apple released iTunes 4.1 which was the very first time it was available for Microsoft Windows. Bear in mind that 2003 is five years past MS Windows 98s' prime.

So checking on the system requirements for iTunes 4.1 at Version Tracker states it works with Microsoft Windows 2000 & XP. No mention of 98.

You might want to try this program.

Anapod
    Anapod Reinitializer is a standalone utility that helps you to reformat and reinitialize iPods for use on Windows. We developed it as a useful tool for our Anapod Explorer users, but are making it freely available to the general public as well.

If you are running Windows 98 or ME, you know that none of Apple's iPod software runs on these versions of Windows. Using Anapod Reinitializer, you can reformat your iPod on Windows 98/ME, and then use our Anapod Explorer product to transfer and manage your music.

Super Moderator

Not sure if any of Apples iTunes work on Windows 98. Considering that the first Ipod available for Microsoft Windows was in 2002, but did not include a Windows compatible iTunes software, as it shipped with Musicmatch.
    October 16th 2003, Apple released iTunes 4.1 which was the very first time it was available for Microsoft Windows. Bear in mind that 2003 is five years past MS Windows 98s' prime.

So checking on the system requirements for iTunes 4.1 at Version Tracker states it works with Microsoft Windows 2000 & XP. No mention of 98.

You might want to try this program.

Anapod
    Anapod Reinitializer is a standalone utility that helps you to reformat and reinitialize iPods for use on Windows. We developed it as a useful tool for our Anapod Explorer users, but are making it freely available to the general public as well.

If you are running Windows 98 or ME, you know that none of Apple's iPod software runs on these versions of Windows. Using Anapod Reinitializer, you can reformat your iPod on Windows 98/ME, and then use our Anapod Explorer product to transfer and manage your music.