Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

PJaffee

I used to be able to scan a file in Paperport (don't know which version), save it to Corel Draw r.7 and then save it in DXF format and import it to Autocad r.14. I think I had to make sure that I imported it to AutoCad as an "older" version because the Corel save was not compatible with the, at that time, newer version of AutoCAd. Anyway, I've upgraded to Corel r.11 and can't seem to get the DXF file into Autocad. Any suggestions? Thanks

Originally posted by PJaffee@May 9 2004, 10:57 AM
    I used to be able to scan a file in Paperport (don't know which version), save it to Corel Draw r.7 and then save it in DXF format and import it to Autocad r.14. I think I had to make sure that I imported it to AutoCad as an "older" version because the Corel save was not compatible with the, at that time, newer version of AutoCAd. Anyway, I've upgraded to Corel r.11 and can't seem to get the DXF file into Autocad. Any suggestions? Thanks
    wrong section for this garble, this is requests duck , i reckon ya should of been in the general section,