Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

gst

Program Name: ASF-AVI-RM-WMV Repair v1.21
    Current version: 1.41
    Desired versions: 1.21
    Description: Repairs ASF-AVI-RM-WMV video files.

I downloaded the ones from the forums on this website but none turned out to be version 1.21 .

It is good you search the forum before posting if you find a broken or incorrect link post the information in that existing thread with your request it makes it easier for those using the forum, then you are helping others trying to find files and may find help yourself
    Originally posted by me unplugged
    If you download and install any post the versions # & file size back here thankyou
    does that look familiar?

Super Moderator

Originally posted by gst@May 13 2004, 01:04 AM
    I downloaded the ones from the forums on this website but none turned out to be version 1.21 .
    If you had posted your request in the same thread that you mention, the links could have been fixed. It's always good if links which no longer work are noted and corrections made, as not all the forums links will remain active forever. We don't have time to check the thousands of forums links to see if they are still active, its when other users find broken links and note them, that they can be either corrected or amended.
    I will have to search for the thread you mention to see what can be done.

Asf Avi Rm Wmv Repair, Old Version Needed (previous thread)

gst

Actually I didn't remember the
    If you download and install any post the versions # & file size back here thankyou
    till I got back here. It looks like the only one missing a version label is the one broken link.

If I post a request in a thread from a year ago, will anybody notice it except those seeking the same? As far as posting about the broken link in that same thread, I just didn't think about it. I'll try to remember to do that next time.

Originally posted by gst+ May 14 2004, 06:49 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gst @ May 14 2004, 06:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Actually I didn&#39;t remember the ...till I got back here.[/b]
    well I cant help with short term memory loss but I can assure you
    Originally posted by -gst@ May 14 2004, 06:49 PM
    If I post a request in a thread from a year ago- will anybody notice it
    everything gets noticed.
    whether or not you receive a response usually depends on your attitude in following forum guidelines and whether the request can actually be fulfilled but people will try to help you.
    Of course if you really feel that your post has somehow been missed you could post once more in the same thread which will bring it to the front of the forum again.
    you could ask something like "has anyone come across any leads", but it would be advisable to wait a reasonable period because remember some of us are slow, also no one likes spam ,and multiple posting would be considered spam.
    or post some additional helpful info, thats relevant to the thread, that you have found (this you could do anytime)

Anyway why am I telling you this as you seem to have successfully "bumped" ,moved to front of forum, this topic already <!--QuoteBegin--gst
    @ May 14 2004, 06:49 PM
    As far as posting about the broken link in that same thread, I just didn&#39;t think about it. I&#39;ll try to remember to do that next time.[/quote]That would be appreciated we encourage think&#39;n b4 post&#39;n

BRT

Here is a link to version 1.21-

http://www.winportal.com/file_r.asp?Conten...%5Frepair%2Eexe

This is a great website. If anyone needs a different version of this software, respond to THIS post.

:wacko: You really need to chill out goslow&#33; :blink:

Originally posted by BRT Unregistered@May 19 2004, 10:48 PM
    You really need to chill out goslow&#33;
    perhaps it is your perception.

as I have a trip to the tropics,chill unlikely, planned its nice to know youll be around in case any other links I posted go down also O.V.com is desperately short of a mind reader.

b.t.w. nice file find

cjk

Does anybody have version 1.28 or 1.40 of this software?

BRT

Although it exists, version 1.28 doesn&#39;t even seem to be mentioned on their website. Yet here it is-

http://tucowsthemes.dryden.net/adnload/316...925_119839.html

I&#39;ll see if I can&#39;t find 1.40 also.

Originally posted by Goslow@May 20 2004, 03:12 AM

its nice to know youll be around in case any other links I posted go down also O.V.com is desperately short of a mind reader.
    I&#39;m glad I could help out.