Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Real Download

Sir Fairnuff

Any body know where I can find Real.com's 'Real Download'. Download Accelerator Plus is driving Me nuts.
    Do I have to install RP8 to have access to RD? It does not load with RealOnePlayer and is no where to be found in the archives.

Craig

growlin_stan

I have installed RealPlayer 8 before (a package which came with RealDownload and RealJukebox) and then just uninstalled the ones I didn't want afterwards - they appear seperately in Add/Remove programs (actually I was glad to find a link on this site for RealPlayer 8 on it's own - without those other 2. The installation file I had which included the other 2 is 9.6MB (in case you are trying to tell the difference)).

graduate2003@mindspring.com

Where would I find Realdownload for me to download? I have looked everywhere! Please email me if you have any information!

Thanks,

Graduate2003@mindspring.com

Super Moderator

Why do you want Real Download, there are many freeware download managers that are listed on this site, in the forums. RealDownload, did have spyware in its app, and was/is facing a lawsuit over this issue, this is most likely why the program has disappered. If the downloader is known to contain spyware, since it transmits downloaded file information back to the server, whether or not the servers are active, is still something you might want to consider if it is worth tracking down and using.

You can find Download Resume/Accelerator programs on this thread, I posted a couple at the bottom of the page

http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...star+downloader

jerjawe

:P thank u locustfurnace for hleping :P

guest_Doc

I am looking for a free copy of real download for downloading. Could any one direct me to a web page the might have this software on it. I could very well download another download manager, but I wanted this one. I also searched this web site for other requests similar to this one, but was only lead to a real.com page that featured real download 4 but showed no link with which to download a copy. Are there any alternatives to the page http://www.real.com/download/index.html?src= which was not helpful. Thanks.

Super Moderator

guest_Doc

Thanks for your help on this, you guys are good!!!!!

>:->

Originally posted by Therese@ Jun 8 2003, 07:36 AM
    I am not sure if this is what you want- but you can try these links.

http://www6.desales.edu/apps/downloads/rd4-setup.exe
    http://ftp.vit.edu.tw/pc/multimedia/rd4-setup.exe
    I like girls (specially Nana's) they come first, ;)

p.s. Nana's are oldversions to :)