Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Sonic_Molson

ditto, i tried kazaa but all i got was viruses.

Jonny Brady

I see on your list of MSN Messenger downloads that there is only one version of MSN Messenger 4.7, and that is for Windows XP. Is there one for Windows 98SE?

Regards

Jonny Brady

Patabugen

Hey, i need to find MSN messenger 4.7 for windows 98. They have the XP version.
    Does anybody know of 4.7 will work anymore? I know they blocked 4.6 from connecting..

Thanks

James

Hi,

Does anyone have a copy of this I'm sure it exists have just got a wireless card for my pda and would like to use msn if possible :-)

Thanks

J

Super Moderator

try this page, http://download.sanook.com/pda/
    scroll down til ya come to the "MSN Messenger (Pocket PC 2002) ( 5.38MB) Freeware (Download 11,788 €ΓΡι§)"
    click on the link that has the green icon.
    cant test it to be certain, dont have a PDA

Rakkel

I want to request MSN messneger 6.0 I can't find it anywhere, now that I've d/l 6.1 I don't like 6.1 because it freezes All The Time! Everytime I click on something that promises me 6.0 it takes me to the 6.1 page! *AAAAHHH* Please help!

Beta

The current version of MSN Messenger is v6.1. The MSN Messenger old programs list says that the latest version is 6.0. Could this be changed?

I have the 6.0 setup still on my hard disk, so I would be happy to upload it.

I am running Win XP so the version that I will be uploading is version 6.0 for XP.

Super Moderator

As for the outdated numbering, I am sure that will soon be solved once the new site is completed and out from the coding development. No point in fixing the site, spending time updating it, the time spent is best used in coding the newer site.
    as for uploading. i cant say if you should or should not. but if you might want to wait til the new site is up and running, to see what has all been added, as it is possible the file has been sent and received.
    it is your time, so if tyou want to wait, go ahead, if you want to upload it, go ahead.
    Would need a confirmation from the owners on the the status of uploading files atm. but i am sure if you feel up to it, go ahead.

Tinkerbel

Hi,

I cant get Messenger 6.0 or 6.1 running properly on my computer.. I did have 6.0 working fine, and then one day it stopped working..

I'm looking for a copy of 6.0 ... cant find it anywhere.. Right now i'm stuck using 5.0

HELP ! ASAP ! :unsure:

Thanks !

Tinkerbel

Hey,

I'm having similar probs with Messenger 6.0 and 6.1 I cant get either of them to work.. And I cannot find another copy of 6.0 now that the 6.1 version is out !

Let me know if you find a copy !