Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator

try looking here for MSN 6
    http://www.messengerweb.nl/downloads.php

Super Moderator

Originally posted by Tinkerbel@Nov 16 2003, 01:40 PM
    Hi,

I cant get Messenger 6.0 or 6.1 running properly on my computer.. I did have 6.0 working fine, and then one day it stopped working..

I'm looking for a copy of 6.0 ... cant find it anywhere.. Right now i'm stuck using 5.0

HELP ! ASAP ! :unsure:

Thanks !
    This topic is not for help, it is for posting comments about the site, not asking for assistance. I see you posted this twice, the second post you made, was in the correct area. you only need to post 1 time on a topic, not spam it across the whole board.

http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...t=ST&f=3&t=1458

Jon Doe

as stated.... I nEED MSN 6.0!!!!

i deleted a few weeks ago to attempt to break my chat addiction, only to come back now to their new 6.1 version.. which doesnt recognize my webcam (

I need the self-extracting MSN 6.0 file!!

thanks guys,

Jon

Super Moderator

You should always check the past posting before posting the same requests which have already been asked. if you find a posting of same title, and it has dead links or whatever, just post into that one to bring the post back to the top of the heap.
    check this past post for possible answer to your request.

Jon Doe

Their link just sends me to msn's site...

somebody has to have MSN 6.0!! just search your HD for the self-extracting file which u downloaded a month ago

thanks

Jon

SirMike

Hi im searching for a older msn version that works. MSN is using version 6.1 now and is the latest version of its program. It only works on internet explore 5 + and higher. My computer is like 6 years old now,and cannot handle that much new programs anymore,so im using internet explore 4. When i'm downloading a older version of msn on the net somewhere, msn automaticly makes a popup in the program that there's a newer version available...so it kinda forces me to go back to the newest version, but i can't use that, so is there a version on the net,that actually works,without a message popping up saying i need the newest version of msn... i hope someone can helpe me

SirMike

by the way im using windows 98

Super Moderator

This MSN problem is repeatedly showing up on the board time and time again. Your being forced to upgrade, and you dont want to, or in this case, can not. With each update MS does to its program, will move you one more step away from being able to use the program.
    You might find a work around today, then when MS does another upgrade to the server software, not client, you will find yourself locked out once again.
    The simple solution is to not rely on the MSN client program, and use a third party app to connect you. and the one i do know which works with AOL, ICQ, MSN, is Easy Message.
    It wont give you everything the MSN client will, but if you can not connect as it is, your not using all those MSN features anyway.
    Look in the pinned topic of alternative chat clients or google the app's name.

SirMike

too bad,so ms is like forcing people to take the latest version,what a bunch of... hmm