Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Originally posted by Jaime Andrés+Dec 26 2004, 09:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jaime Andrés @ Dec 26 2004, 09:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Welcome Guest@Dec 27 2004, 03:43 AM
    i think before you correct people you yourself should read before posting, in the post the word lite had been missed out, in the topic title it states WAT IS KAZAA LITE LIKE. apart from not reading and understanding what you are replying to did you actually take the time to notice that the thread had been dead since may and this subject had actually been covered in many other threads whip
    Quite honestly I would not think that Straight Talker or any one else for that matter would want to get involved in such a puerile and pedantic comment on a topic that nobody really cares a s**t about. [/b][/quote]
    your right JAIMES i wouldnt , i used to post as a guest but then realised through regular good members, , that i was man enough to register and be responsible for my comments instead of being anonymous,guest posting with silly comments is kinda childish.

If i was gonna try Kazaa Lite,i would try the ORIGINAL KAZAA LIGHT and not this new Kazaa Lite resurrection&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#3 3;

I dunno............

i think arguing over stupid things on message boards is for retards. dont argue either, or else youre a retard. retard.

kliteuser

kazaa lite is the best p2p program out there....yes it can act like the people from this website...like * but kazaa lite is pretty good if you have a fast internet connection...the results are good,the speed isnt tooo bad,apperace of the program is not bad either (u can always intall skins to your choice) but yea in overall kazaa lite is okay...i say it probably the best program out there for you to download wheter you have dial up or broadband....if i was too give it a grade it would probably be a B-...just shy out of a regular B....if your hesitant of getting kazaa lite...id say just get it if you dont like it you can always unistall it with the unistaller included...you really dont have nothing to lose here :blink:

what heppened to kazzalite tthis site doesnt offer it anymore or what

Originally posted by ..@Jan 7 2005, 09:53 AM
    what heppened to kazzalite tthis site doesnt offer it anymore or what
    http://www.oldversion.com/sharman.php please read

David

kazaa is gone from old verion they wont have it nemore i have had over 20 people im me on aim so far (~edited) i am not for oldversion.com and not conneted to them in any way and or working for them in anyway so stop asking me if i do lol&#33;&#33; but i will only send u the installer seens the installer is legal after that u are on your own... h34r:

this is not really the way to go ,i may be wrong but the moderator may just see this as a direct way to get kazaa through oldversion which is not allowed, may i add due to legal reasons kazaa was removed from oldversion and not because it just wasnt wanted. although continually pushing at members has caused it to go a little thin around the edges and become more of an annoyance rather than a topic to be discussed ending in many threads on this being closed .

dragonfire

kazza lite is crap like all kazza products any dickwit knows that
    also it seems to be a lot of name callling in these forums
    i am beginning to agree with some friends of mine who say this site has lost it

Originally posted by dragonfire@Feb 3 2005, 05:36 AM

also it seems to be a lot of name callling in these forums
    i am beginning to agree with some friends of mine who say this site has lost it
    in what way do you and your friend think the site has lost it ? name calling mainly appears to be irrate p2p users who seem to take offence when things do not suit them, members seem to get resented when they point out kazaa is not currently supplied by ov and links are removed,but that is not the members decision it is the site owners due to legal issues, im sure many members would like you to clarify why the site has lost it ?