Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    TomInMassachusetts

There are intelligent people who want a copy of Kazaa Lite. The way they do it is to download a good open-source p2p program and then use it to search other users' shared folder for Kazaa Lite 2.4.3.

Posting anonymous rants in this forum to find the program seems kinda asinine to me.

Originally posted by TomInMassachusetts@Feb 11 2005, 05:33 AM
    There are intelligent people who want a copy of Kazaa Lite. The way they do it is to download a good open-source p2p program and then use it to search other users' shared folder for Kazaa Lite 2.4.3.

Posting anonymous rants in this forum to find the program seems kinda asinine to me.
    another point thats been said over and over many many times

spliff

if you can still find it, good luck. most links are dead all over the net, but it was the shiznit of all kazaa type programs. i have it backed up (burned) and only use it. no ads spyware/adware/malware. and it still connects to any and all available kazaa networks to this very day.

aura4

It also came with some type of encrypted ip blocker. you were automaticly logged in as "anonymous" no one could detect who you were or the files you were downloading/uploading. surprisingly kazaa lite was one of the very first alternative kazaa programs to start disapearing off the web.

Originally posted by aura4@Feb 17 2005, 10:49 AM
    It also came with some type of encrypted ip blocker. you were automaticly logged in as "anonymous" no one could detect who you were or the files you were downloading/uploading. .
    thats utter crap you can and will be caught by the riaa

malletthead

i try to find and download kazaa lite and the link isnt there anymore does anyone have it or could post it for me?
    thanks!

Originally posted by malletthead@Feb 19 2005, 08:10 AM
    i try to find and download kazaa lite and the link isnt there anymore does anyone have it or could post it for me?
    thanks!
    read the whole thread

Banished

You can get Kazaa Lite K++ from removed for free without having to register for anything.

spliff

Theres a BIG difference between the old kazaa lite and these so called "new versions" or latest ones... (242e)