Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Dark Star

these older versions may be of great interest to people whether they are functional at the present time or not
    I'm not sure what prompted the tutorial about the "purpose of preserving software" since I DID NOT suggest that ANY "old software" should be "laid to rest"

Originally posted by Dark Star@Sep 29 2004, 05:13 AM
    these older versions may be of great interest to people whether they are functional at the present time or not
    I'm not sure what prompted the tutorial about the "purpose of preserving software" since I DID NOT suggest that ANY "old software" should be "laid to rest"
    not aimed at being a tutorial my friend this has been noted on other occasions previously , i actually added it for other peoples benefit who may do a search before posting this point in the future to save them the trouble of adding it again in a new thread or perhaps wondering why they are archived when they do not connect.

Yvonne

:P I went to Yahoo and downloaded the yahoo messenger version 5.6.0.1358. After downloading I kept on getting ads to upgrade. I went into my program files, clicked yahoo then went down to yahoo.update.exe deleted and got rid of the upgrade ad. I hope this will help someone.

Have a great day!

aazzouz

Hi,
    I've tried downloading all the old versions of yahoo messenger and I'm unable to log in to any of them. Can someone please advise? Thanks!

did you read this thread a few below yours http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...t=ST&f=5&t=3095 try searching all forums with the search feature there has been quite extensive coverage of yahoo and most likely your answer will be there

guest_Mark

Can't run any OLD Yahoo Messenger programs! Anyone have this same problem? It tries to sign on, then after moments says not-connected

guest_Mark

Can someone tell me where I can look to find info. of WHY older versions of Yahoo Messenger DO NOT work?

It doesn't wanna connect!!!!!

Also, I posted something here 3 days ago and now it's gone.....???????

try using the search feature yahoo has been covered extensively and most likely your question has already been asked and answered . http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...t=ST&f=2&t=3095 is one of many threads and only a small way down the board.

Super Moderator

Originally posted by Guest@Nov 16 2004, 03:03 AM
    Also, I posted something here 3 days ago and now it's gone.....???????
    Not gone, You just posted a new thread when your question should have been placed in the existing Yahoo thread, It was moved there (here).

One reason to register, You can find threads you posted incorrectly and which were moved.