Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Deliplayer

Muddawg

Hi, i would like to get deliplayer 1.02 for my friend. He had it but it got messed up. We tried other versions but this is the only one that seemed to work right. I looked for it for 2 hours and couldn't find it. Some one help me out here?

Administrator

How To Request An App did you not notice this pinned topic ? please take the time to read it and add the necessary info back into this thread, also try searching the forum as this may have been requested before.
    simply me

Muddawg

Ok then

Program: Deliplayer
    Current version: 2.03b
    Wanted version: 1.02
    DescriptioneliPlayer is a multi format, free audio player for Windows® 98, ME, NT, 2000 and XP.
    It plays all sorts of music, modules and samples with high quality, while providing a powerful but easy to use user interface.

Super Moderator

Where is the developers website for the program? That was also part of the request format, and it is very helpful in ruling out false hits.

Muddawg

Arggg!

Ok
    www.deliplayer.com
    Is there anything else? :blink:

Super Moderator

So far

Quote Originally Posted by Muddawg
    Hi, i would like to get deliplayer 1.02 for my friend. He had it but it got messed up. We tried other versions but this is the only one that seemed to work right. I looked for it for 2 hours and couldn't find it. Some one help me out here?
    http://ftp13.enet.com.cn:88/pub/mult...o/deli_102.exe

Here u go buddy. Tell your friend Amiga rules (yes this is the pc version, have fun)

I looked for it as well and went back here to tell you.

never hurts to help ppl.