Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Ftp Voyager

darrylcn

Program Name: Rhinosoft FTP Voyager
    Current version: 11.0
    Desired versions: 10.0.0.2
    Description: FTP client program.

Super Moderator

Glad to see you posted in the correct format. Also, it is always a good thing to search the forum before creating a post, to see if the request has already been asked for. This has. It is fine to post a request in an existing thread, and it is strongly encouraged, regardless of file version numbers.
    There have also been many FTP programs requested, you can find several in this thread, and many are freeware and do not require registration before downloading, as is the case with the FTP Voyager.

darrylcn

None came up in the search of these boards, at least when I did one yesterday. The reason I wanted this specific program is because I have a friend who uses it and since I don't know much about FTPing it'd be nice if we had the same program to work with. We live in different areas of the country and share large files. Glad you noticed that I posted in the correct format, that was my first post here, and I saw the pinned thread when I registered yesterday..

Typically, what are the odds that a given program will show up here after a request is made? I'm hoping I'll get this one..

DA

Super Moderator

Typically as soon as the thread is seen, someone will do a search for the requested file, so it could be minutes. The problem arises when the older version that is being sought is not findable.
    The reason your search did not reveal the previous thread is due to the search parameter only defaults to searching back the last 30 days. It is always better to change the 'how far back to search' to any date.
    All the searches I did only revealed those which I have posted in the previous thread. This does not mean another member won't be able to find it for you.

I've added a few more links to the previous thread, one of these might suit your needs.
    http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...&st=0#entry4409