Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: K++

nhdon33

Hi, I don't know if this forum is still active or not, but I was wondering about a couple of things.

First, this is the version I have K++ v2.0.2 it's Kazaa Lite that I downloaded on 12/27/03, but everything I see about this says it was stopped on 12/07/03, so I don't know if I have old version or not.

Which brings me to my second more important question,
    what happened to all the users? At any given time, I could sign on and see 2 million plus users, but all of a sudden, there are only about 90,000 users on, is this because nobody uses this anymore or is there something wrong with my version? However just yesterday, for about 30 minutes, there were 2,600,000 users on, it had jumped in the blink of an eye from 86,000.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Super Moderator

This site is active , just check the dates on the postings.
    As far as Kazaa goes, this is not a kazaa dedicated forum. If you noticed that the links for kazaa have now been removed from the archive due to legal reasons, refer to Oldversion.com vs Sharman Networks.

For an explanation to your question, search the board before posting a question which has been answered already, In case your not having success searching, here is a thread which should explain enough to you.
    http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...t=ST&f=1&t=1625

You can read about alternatives in this thread;
    http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...t=ST&f=2&t=1530

locking thread as this question has been answered.