Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

pgmark

My old version of instant messenger would tell you how long people on your buddy list who are online have been on, and if they are idle, how long they have been idle. Last time I tried to use this version of the program, I was informed that it is now obsolete. I got a newer version, but it doesnt tell you how long people have been idle. Does anybody know what the last version was that told you how long people were idle?

If you know, email me at dacubsrule@aol.com

thanks

deanwv

it doesn't say what version u r trying to use.... but i just installed and am running version 4.8 which gives me the idle time, etc.... and it does not get flagged as obsolete for some reason. try 4.8

lucky8ball43

I just downloaded the new AIM and I can't see one of my friend's buddy icons . I know he has dead aim so he may have an older version, but ive never had a problem seeing his icon before. Could it be that im not on his buddy list or that something is wrong with my aim?

Originally posted by lucky8ball43@Jul 15 2004, 05:47 AM
    I just downloaded the new AIM and I can't see one of my friend's buddy icons . I know he has dead aim so he may have an older version, but ive never had a problem seeing his icon before. Could it be that im not on his buddy list or that something is wrong with my aim?
    i see from your user details that you are new here , just a pointer or two for ya , always search the forum before posting as your problem, request etc could of already been dealt with previously, if you get no search results then add your problem or whatever to an existing thread of the same subject , this helps both YOU and OTHERS in keeping all related info on a particular subject together and not spread all over the forum making it far more to search through, adding to an existing thread brings it back to the top of the forum, so no worries about it getting missed, as this is not a p2p forum you could try http://www.p2pforums.com/ which is a far better place for p2p advice

Hello lucky8ball43 Welcome to Oldversion.com ...... I hope you enjoy your stay

Perhaps your friend has INVISIBLE MODE activated (By closing the eye) That might be the case.Try bringing up his profile,if you can,THATS WHATS GOING ON

Good Luck!!!

The Dude