Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

steve_majora

i got a mp3 player and can't figure out how to use it. how do u transfer the songs to the mp3 player? please help!!!

Super Moderator

Software player, or hardware player. Please supply more info.
    If it is a software player - which one?
    hardware player, why not look on the manufact wesbite. They should be able to supply the info necesary.,

steve_majora

i don't know how to put songs on my digital audio player.

Super Moderator

I understand that, but i do not know what player it is. You need to supply more info, such as is it an ipod, rio, nomad, etc etc.
    If it uses flash memory, or solid state, or a CD? need to figure that out, there is too many options when it comes to hardware players. I cant see what you have unless you supply info.

Write down the model of the device. this then can be looked up online. so that one can see exactly what your talking about. Without a clear picture. its difficult, to impossible to give help.

There is an existing thread started already which deals with a similar problem you might be having.
    http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...t=ST&f=1&t=2231