Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Napster

BEASTIEBOYS

get the newest version of URL=http://www.napster.com]Napster[/URL]. that one works but you have to pay money to dl music.

Originally posted by BEASTIEBOYS@Jun 15 2004, 04:48 PM
    get the newest version of URL=http://www.napster.com]Napster[/URL]. that one works but you have to pay money to dl music.
    AAAAAAARRRRGGHHHH pay money god that must be a scary thought for you especially as you seem to be against paying for anything what gives with the lets get everything for free attitude ? no better still dont answer that

Super Moderator

Originally posted by BEASTIEBOYS+Jun 15 2004, 04:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BEASTIEBOYS @ Jun 15 2004, 04:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>get the newest version of URL=http://www.napster.com]Napster[/URL]. that one works but you have to pay money to dl music.[/b]

Those downloads on Napster and Apple and where ever else. are LEGAL downloads too, thats one way to keep the lawyers from sueing you.

<!--QuoteBegin--Guest
    @Jun 15 2004, 05:04 PM
    AAAAAAARRRRGGHHHH* pay money god that must be a scary thought for you especially as you seem to be against paying for anything* what gives with the lets get everything for free attitude ? no better still dont answer that[/quote]

NSTAAFL. One day they will understand

guest_Rob

Originally posted by JoE_DaDdY@Mar 2 2003, 10:56 PM
    here is a napster user generater

http://www.lostgallifreyan.com/NapLog_1.htm

fill in the info and wat not, generate the info and copy and paste into notepad and save as

"nap.reg" with quotes then import it to the reg
    Sorry, I&#39;m a bit computer illiterate. What do you mean by "import it to the reg"?

guest_Rob

Nevermind, I think I&#39;ve got it working. This is awesome.

guest_Rob

I followed the directions specified in another thread to create a fake registry for Napster 2.0 Beta 8, and it worked flawlessly. When it loads my library, however, it only loads 120 of the 629 songs in my shared folder. Any ideas on what the deal is?

SoberTillNoon

What the hell are you people talking about? I download it and all I get is this message that says "Cannot connect to server.napster.com" Seriously, what are you all talking about registering? I cannot even connect. I love napster, always did, and now that there is the hope of using it again, I am happy. Just to have my happiness struck down by lack of understanding.

-W-

Super Moderator

Originally posted by SoberTillNoon@Jul 6 2004, 12:14 PM
    What the hell are you people talking about? I download it and all I get is this message that says "Cannot connect to server.napster.com"
    You need to register the client into the registry. There is a post regarding this somewhere, search the board for all napster threads, You might also be able to get the napster client to connect to the openNAP servers, but since i do not run these apps, I can not be certain.

SoberTillNoon

Thanks

wcwman18

Hi I was wondering how I can connect to a old version of Napster to be able to use the fale catalog and player that napster provided. Ever since it shut down I can&#39;t use the old napster program. Please give detail. It just hangs on "Checking Version"