Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Kazaa Problems

WINDOWS XP®

f**k ALL Y'ALL B*TCHES AT OLDVERSION.COM YOURE ALL A BUCCH OF LOW-LIVES THAT CHAT WITH OTHER F*GS CAUSE YOU CAN'T f**k ANY GIRLS IN REAL LIFE. YOURE ALL A BUNCH OF LIL KIDS THAT HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO. THAT OR YOURE SOME LOWLIFE, HIGH SCHOOL DROP OUTS THAT HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO..(i.e. locustfurnace)...LOOK AT THAT MUTHA f**kER!!! HE ADDS LIKE A THOUSAND REPLIES TO EVERYSINGLE TOPIC ON THIS f**kER....I CANT HELP TO THINK THIS GUY IS ONE HELL OF A LOW LIFE...ONE WORD OF ADVICE BUDDY..YOU NEED TO GET OUT...TURN OF THE COMPUTER FOR ONCE AND BE OUT AND ABOUT...I DONT KNOW YOU...YOU DONT KNOW ME BUT IM P'D OF THAT YOUR DUMB-ASS CLOSES EVERY TOPIC YOU DONT LIKE THAT AND/OR YOU REPLIE SOMETHING STUPID LIKE"THAT QUESTION HAS ALREADY BEEN ANWSERED PLEASE LOOK THROUGH OTHER TOPICS"...YOU f**kN' STUPID B*TCH A** HOE!!!!!!!! NOT EVERYBODY HAS ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD TO LOOK TROUGH 100'S OF TOPICS!!! YOU ARE RETARDED!!! I f**kN' HATE A*HOLES LIKE YOU...I LOOKED AROUND THESE FORUMS...WHY CANT YOU PROMOTE CRACKS...YOU CAN! DONT ACT STUPID..BITCH...ONE THING IS THAT YOU CANT AND ANOTHER IS THAT YOU CAN'T!!!!! QUIT BEING SUCH AND A*SWIPE AND GET A LIFE YOU HOMO!!!!!!!! THAT INCLUDES ALL THE OTHER F*GS THAT DONT LIKE 'ILLEGAL' SH*T!! YOURE ALL A BUNCH OF SLAVES, HOES, B*TCHES, FAGS, HOMOS, QUEERS, WHITE TRASH, AND YOURE NOT BORN WITH FULLY DEVELOPED BRAINS...THAT GOES FOR EACH AND ONE OF YOUR MOTHERS TOO!!!!!!!!!&# 33;! :lol: :lol: :lol: :angry: AND YEA I KNOW...AFTER ONE OF YOU READ THIS YOURE GONNA TAKE IT DOWN CAUSE YOU KNOW ITS TRUE AND DONT WANT TO BE EMBARRESED....HEHE...WHAT LOW LIFES THESE DAYS.... :lol:

lol

lol now this is an example of someone with no life... the fact that they actually bothered to post this is an example of how they have yet to reach puberty

FMX311

ha ha! :lol: give the dude credit....

Super Moderator

Credit for what, being a moron? I'll give him that.
    Atleast he titled the request correctly, stating 'He needs help'. We can all see you need help Travis/Windows XP.. Maybe if you weren't worried about the quality of other users lifes you too might have a stressfree life and not be so deranged.
    Too bad ya spent all that effort writing this out and posting it a dozen times, when it only took 1 click for me to delete em all.
    Chill out, if you dont like the way the site is run, go run your own! Your not paying for this site.
    Sure, not everyone has the time to look through 100's of threads, thats why there is a SEARCH feature!!
    Guess Travis did not like the closing or reply to their last post
    http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...t=ST&f=2&t=2585