Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thread: Aol 7

AOL 7

I am hoping someone out there has a copy of AOL 7 still.... I have an old machine I would like to give to a child whom happens to use AOL. It would be nice to use that instead of 8.0 which is the oldest version I could find in my cd collections.

FMX311

as a matter of fact, i happen to own a copy of aol 7.

AOL 7

any ideas on a place to upload it to? I use a Direct Connect client (aka DC++) and I know of a couple good servers we could connect using.

If you want to talk some more I'll register or something...... I hate registering for forums I belong to way too many lol

Super Moderator

Not too sure on how helpful the poster will be, stating he owns a copy, thats nice, but it does not a single person any good, people want links to actual files.
    I'll look and see what i can find. I know i have many dozens of AOL CD's laying around, I may be able to upload it somewhere.
    You can click on my name and email me if you do not want to register. To figure something out.

lane

well.... i had to register to knock on a post about kazaa lite

I just found a copy of 7.0 by typing in aol 7 as a keyword in aol

i'll see if i can upload it somewhere

lane

gr8 i guess i am saved for now thanks for the work i appreciate it