Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

John Zimmerman

Email ferret and phone ferret were freely available from ferretsoft.com around 1999/2000. They are no longer available for download and I don't think the current version of web ferret supports these features.

They don't state why they were removed but I found them pretty handy once in a while. Once I was shipped an extra package from an online vendor. The correct packing slip was inside the box. I looked up the guys email address from his Texas shipping information. I emailed him querying if he had made an online purchase from the company and asked him to identify it. It was the correct guy and I made arrangements with the vendor to have it shipped to the correct address.

Worked well for me.

Beta

Are you requesting anything? Reading your post it doesn't seem like a request. If it isn't a request, then it should be in General. If it is, please read the bold topic in this forum.

leebaker42

Default Free Emailferret

Does anyone in here know where I can download a free copy of emailferret please? I used to have it on my computer but deleted it a long time ago and now I can't find it. Thank you

Administrator

here is an existing thread you could of added to http://www.oldversion.com/talk/showt...t=Email+ferret which highlights what usually happens when a request is not made properly (ie no answers )
    simply me

Default Email Ferret

Hi
    Can anyone help me to download email ferret. As this program cannot be download anymore, has some one out their can help me?

Cheer's
    AusMoose

Quote Originally Posted by AusMoose View Post
    Hi
    Can anyone help me to download email ferret. As this program cannot be download anymore, has some one out their can help me?
    Cheer's
    AusMoose
    Hello

Perhaps you learn by AusMooses so if we repeat it enough it may get through ,to help ensure an efficient forum please read & follow the pinned topic in the request forum

EmailFerret version 2.0000 <<<< direct

-------------------------------------------------------------------