Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Bracador

Hi There,

I have a small problem of a missing registration code for Spyware Doctor 3.0.0.288 I have recently moved house and now can't find the cd cover with the code.

Can anyone help me as its a really usefull program, also can someone tell me if i will have to use an additional pop-up stopper or will Spyware combat those aswell?

Thanks for reading.

Super Moderator

It would be illegal to give you a license number. Contact the company, give them your name and account info, and I am sure they will assist you in re-issuing you a code. If you are unable to do so, then you can find a listing for free spyware removers as well as pop-up blockers in this link;

http://www.oldversion.com/talk/index.php?a...t=ST&f=2&t=1405

Pop-ups are not spyware, some may help in stopping some pop-up, but your may want to use a dedicated pop-up blocker. Or, get the web browser - Firefox, which has built-in pop-up blockers.

Originally posted by Bracador@Nov 29 2004, 10:19 AM
    I have a small problem of a missing registration code for Spyware Doctor 3.0.0.288 I have recently moved house and now can't find the cd cover with the code.
    Spyware Doctor 3.0.0.288
    Released: November 25, 2004
    Size: 3,438 KB
    Platforms: Windows XP, Me, 98, 95 and 2000

WOW! There's a World Record for you. Buys software, moves, loses CD cover but has program, all within 4 days of product release.

Bracador

:blink:

Yes i know i can be brainless sometimes but if you had 24 hours to move everything i'm sure you would lose a few things too.....Anyway i found the cover at last so at least something good has happened.

Oh by the way, you said the program has just come onto the market well i have had a copy since the begining of November and its been available to download all over the internet for months now.

Originally posted by Bracador@Dec 1 2004, 11:35 AM
    :blink:

Yes i know i can be brainless sometimes but if you had 24 hours to move everything i'm sure you would lose a few things too.....Anyway i found the cover at last so at least something good has happened.

Oh by the way, you said the program has just come onto the market well i have had a copy since the begining of November and its been available to download all over the internet for months now.
    im sure as PUN has stated the release date was november 25 then its not possible it has been downloadable for months,all the same glad you found the cover, if its been downloadable for months what made you purchase it on disc.

Bracador

Unlike some people who download everything from the internet or file sharing programs, i buy the programs i really want so that i have exactly what i want with no viruses or missing data.
    I will let you into a little secret, my friend is the bad guy he has the contacts which get him things before the public do. Sorry...

Anyway i like this site and always come here for good advice,

Keep up the good work...

lets see you moved house within 4 days of program release and couldnt find the cd cover ? a regular member has pointed this out. if you had purchased this software then you would of had it installed on your pc so you should not really needed the serial key again so soon seeing as you didnt mention a pc disaster or hard drive crash,and you obviously had used it due to you saying you found it a very useful program, you also claim it was available for months before it was released and its your friend and not you who downloads things and has so called contacts then why did you post at ov and not just ask your friend, all sounds a little fishy to me, chances are it was released and you downloaded the trial liked the app and hoped someone was daft enough to give you a serial no for it to save parting with MONEY you know the stuff you pay for things with

Administrator

LOL
    simply me