Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Big Ron

Hey guys, I am new here, as you can see. And I just want to tell you all that I love what you're doing here.. It's been a while since I've placed a post in a forum. I just love OLdversion.com & Kazaalite as well.. Except for one exception, right after I downloaded it I keep getting this
    IE.Internet Error
    everytime I try to use the internet. Is this Kazaa doing these or might it been some Funky file that I downloaded. ( in no way Am I dissing on Kazaa -Lite.. I love it. & wouldn't traded for anythign in the world.. I've tried everything ...
    Plus now I can't even search on yahoo , since it's not letting me type unto any fields ???

thanks., Ronald from Dallas ,TExas ! !

CANT SEARCH ON YAHOO, you seem to found oldversion ok , ie.internet error AND CANNOT USE THE INTERNET. you seem to of used it ok to post this question. you love kazaa and have tried everything , THEN YEAH YOUVE MOST LIKELY HAD SEVERAL FUNKY FILES ADWARE SPYWARE TROJANS VIRUSES AND ALL THE OTHER CRAP THAT GOES WITH P2P, CRAWL BACK UNDER YOUR STONE TROLL, theres a link in another kazaa thread to a kazaa forum go find it

bIG rON

Originally posted by Guest@Jun 29 2004, 04:50 PM
    CANT SEARCH ON YAHOO, you seem to found oldversion ok , ie.internet error AND CANNOT USE THE INTERNET. you seem to of used it ok to post this question. you love kazaa and have tried everything , THEN YEAH YOUVE MOST LIKELY HAD SEVERAL FUNKY FILES ADWARE SPYWARE TROJANS VIRUSES AND ALL THE OTHER CRAP THAT GOES WITH P2P, CRAWL BACK UNDER YOUR STONE TROLL, theres a link in another kazaa thread to a kazaa forum go find it
    :angry: I'm on a different computer at the moment.. Sorry for not explaining myself... :angry: