Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Dead Aim

iamking! haha

So what about this patch i&#39;ve heard about? Some of my friends have used it and told me it works. It covers up the area where you would enter the e-mail address and serial number. <_<

Super Moderator

Originally posted by iamking&#33; haha@Oct 9 2004, 02:37 PM
    It covers up the area where you would enter the e-mail address and serial number. <_<
    That would be illegal, check out the DMCA, which would make it a felony to use such &#39;patches&#39;

scotty

Does anyone know what is the latest version of AIM that works with DEADAIM 3.2.8?

guest_nick

I just dowloaded dead aim version 3.2.8 and it doesnt seem to be working right. It gives me the log, but none of the other features. I have aim version 5.9.3690. What could i be doing wrong, and what can i do to fix this problem? do i have to download an olderversion of aim? Help me out.

Luna

my computer automaticaly updated to teh newest AIM version and now my deadaim doesnt work...is there any aim that will work for free?..or do i have to pay for the newest version?

sicklyrix31

I recently updated my AIM which was 4. something to the newest one...5.9 something(which i feel is now a big mistake). the only problem is i had DEADAIM on my old version and it workef fine but now that ive upgraded it doesn&#39;t work. is there any versoin of DEADAIM that will work with the newest AIM? or is the newest DEADAIM (which you have to pay for) the only possible way?...i really dont want to pay but i need the info first..help..

Kandace

Hi umm...when I downloaded the old dead aim it went fine but then when i went to use it, it said i have to have an email address and a serial number...i dont know what to do because i dont know what it means...PLEASE HELP&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Bjarnyie

Hey guys, if you have the "newest" version of DeadAim which is 3.2.8, then you want to get the version of AOL Instant Messenger which is 5.2.3277, or 5.2. That version works perfectly... Tabbed IM windows, Clone AIM options, all of that stuff.

Originally posted by Kandace@Dec 23 2004, 02:21 PM
    Hi umm...when I downloaded the old dead aim it went fine but then when i went to use it, it said i have to have an email address and a serial number...i dont know what to do because i dont know what it means...PLEASE HELP&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    at least try and get the right damn place to post you neva been on a forum and used a search read what othersn have written and do a bit of self help

wk21085

testie aren&#39;t we? but anyways my dead aim pops up but it doesn&#39;t log it showed when a friend of mine logged in i might break down and buy it. my dad owes me 5 bucks ne ways but will i be allowed to give out the serial # on here if i do buy it? i mean i did buy it and what i do with it is my business i mean i also have y tunnel pro hope i can say that here

please email me a response since i&#39;ll probably forget about this site