Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the OldVersion.com Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dead Aim

bill

Default Dead Aim

some 1 told me they came out wit a hackin version of dead aim called hackerfriendly or something yall herd of this snd if so were can i get it

icecream

when i use dead aim it asks for a email address and password? i downloaded the older version and didnt pay so what do i put in there??

Super Moderator

You might want to check the programs homepage for how-to's on using the app.

I read the desciption on DEAD AIM and it looks very similar to the latest version of aim (5.5.3415)

I would not recommed d/l this,as it hogs resources like crazy and slowes your computer down (At least on mine it did) It has un-needed games,etc......I would love having those pop up things with 5.5 but it isn just too slow,its terrible actually!!!

I made a mistake of d/l 5.5.3415,then i was lucky enuf to find 5.2.3277 again and i re-installed that one.....(5.2.3277 is the BEST aim client out yet)

gengar56

My IM client of choice is actually AIM 4.8 with MyIM 2.1. http://home.rochester.rr.com/artcfox/MyIM/...M/Download.html

Mark

I've recently had DeadAim from this site, and recently started acting up. I uninstalled then when I try to download off this site, I do not have access to some key?? Anyone having the same problems?

Super Moderator

I have never used the app, but i will guess it is a shareware app. Which has a time trial period of so many days.
    When you uninstalled the app, you then expired the remaining alloted trial period. So when you went to install another version, it says you no longer have a trial period left and the only way you can now use it is by purchasing a registration.
    If you want to continue to use it you will now have to purchase the software license.

Mark

Hmm thats probably true, bot now I am running just the normal AIM program and everytime someone signs on/off i get a screen in the middle of my computer saying Module D:\Program Files\AIM\deadaim.ocm is missing. It is required to run AOL Instant Messanger??

Winkum

how can i download a legal, free version of Dead AIM??? :blink:

Super Moderator

Originally posted by Winkum@Dec 29 2003, 02:40 PM
    how can i download a legal, free version of Dead AIM??? :blink:
    If the developers never made a freeware version then there is none to be had. You will just have to settle for the shareware versions, and if you like it, then purchase a license for it.